CHAPTER 10

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woke up of the sudden sound.and it was the bell that rang. I looked at my watch ang it was already 3:00 p.m.

It was already dismissal,as i began to stood up i saw a bandage that is rolled up already,and a cream that saids 'for sprain' ,and  a bandaid.

I was confused and i tilted my head and scratch my head.

"Uhm,strange...who could it be to put this things for me?" I said and i saw a note beside it.

'Yah,help yourself by putting this cream and bandaid on your wrist. Don't be a baby and get on with it.'

-unknown.

I put the note back down the table and i started to put the cream in my wrist and. I was thinking of something,who could it be? Seriously i was the only one here in this office during detention.

"I was the only one here during the detention for the whole day and-.." I said while wrapping the bandage on my wrist and my mind started to think.

Jungkook?

Could it be?

Imean yeah he knows that i sprained my wrist.

Woah,he's nice after all,but stilla jerk.

"What? Jungkook? Is he the one on the note?" I said done wrapping the bandage and went out of the door.

I forgot i was with jungkook during detention so i'm sure he's the one that brings me bandaged and cream.

I walked down the hallway and i went in that classroom it was quite. Only my bag was left in the classroom.i went in and grabbed my bag.

After i grabbed my bag i turned around and saw jungkook outside the door leaning against the wall with his bag on his right side of his shoulder and with a toothpick on his mouth.

Damn,he's hot.

No time for that shinhye.

I went out and i walked near to jungkook while raising my eyebrow. I stood infront of him and he turned his head towards me.

"Yah" I said while i raised my eyebrow.

"What?" He said with his hands on his pocket and spit the toothpick out of his mouth.

"Are you the one that put the bandage and the cream on my table awhile ago at the office while i was asleep?" I said while showing my wrist bandaged and a bandaid on my thumb.

Then he looked at my wrist and looked back at me with a blank expression.

"Does it matter?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Ofcourse it matters i would be really thankful if someone put this on purpose for me." I said and smile a little bit.

"Well go thank that person now." He said and he started walking.

Then my eyes widened a little bit because i was expecting that he's the one that leave the bandage and stuff at the office. So i walked faster to catch him.