CHAPTER 17

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.

I woke up in my bed in the morning. I yawned,stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the calendar and it was still sunday.

I looked at the clock and it was already 9 in the morning. So i stood half of my body and stared at the wall.

My mind started to remembered things yesterday with hyeshin. Things went all in my mind again. Thoughts of me keep thinking about her.

The reason i was staring at her deeply almost every minute, is that i have reason. I just can't get it out off my mind the fact that i've been clearly been thinking it just by the staring at her face.

She really look like someone,not with just the looks,but her attitude and the way she moves resembles someone that i know,but can't clearly who it is. I'm confused

But honestly,i didn't know what i feel when i'm around her yesterday. It's just i feel like i'm with someone that i know.

I'm confused about someone.

Minutes later i cleared my mind off my head and grabbed my  phone beside me.

There were text messages from my hyungs one by one. It said from taehyung 'we'll hang out later 12pm." And it said from jimin 'yah jungkook-ah! We'll hang out later!' And my other members texted me the same thing so i opened my phone and went to our groupchat app.

And they were talking about me still asleep... -_-

GROUP MESSAGE.

TH: Yah!

JM: yah taehyung-ah! Call jungkook he must be still sleeping right now.

TH: ughhh

JM: c'mon!

RM: yah he must be awake right now,maybe he didn't check his phone first.

MY:guys don't be such a big deal. It's just a hang out.

TH: i know but, our hang out will not be complete if we don't have jungkook.

JH: right.

SJ: yah yah guys jungkook will see this don't worry.

ME: yah would all shut up? I've been reading your chats all the time. I' awake now and i got all the messages from you all saying the same words at the same time.

TH: you're dead jungkook.

ME: look who's being sarcastic here. *smirks*

SJ: yah jungkook, we'll be hanging out together later okay?

ME: yah i know. It's still 9 in the morning and you all rushing right now to get ready?

MY: you're right jungkook. Need to sleep guys

RM: yah yoongi-ah..why do you always sleep? You barely had a enough time to sleep.

MY: don't tell me what to do, what about you? You barely touch everything you break.

RM: yah don't make me swear.

TH: nice one hyung *laughs*

JM: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RM: shut up jamless.

JM: yah! I'm not.

RM: so shut it.

JH: yah yah would you stop now guys?

SJ: kids.

ME: where do we meet?