30K READS!?

A/N- HEY GUYS!! HOW ARE YOU?? I'VE MISSED YOU ALL AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND I HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE READING IT.

so anyways, there are people saying that some of the words are confusing. i'm so sorry for that because what i used when typing or writing this story is my laptop which i used it everytime to write a new part. please understand that the keyboard of my laptop is glitching sometimes and i don't know why. i get so upset sometimes, makes we want to destroyed it so bad, but i can't. i still have no money yet to buy a new one coz i'm still broke as sh*t. 

everytime i make a phrase like for example when i say 'wendy noona'..because that's the right thing for us to say, and when i typed and enter it, it goes the opposite way which is 'noona wendy' which it upsets me everytime. i always changed and changed that word until it becomes correct..but when i publish it and checked again the chapter, it goes back to the opposite phrase which is 'noona wendy'.

I AM SO SORRY PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE SOME WORDS THAT ARE CONFUSING AND I REALLY REALLY HATE IT.

and yes it's REALLY okay for me guys for you to say the problem to me because at least i will know what really is the problem. and i didn't use my laptop right now because i know it will glitch again, mixing letters, and i'm using my phone which i really don't use it.

that's all.

AND I'VE REACHED UP TO 30K READS! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE SOME OF YOU WHO ARE CONFUSED OF THE PHRASES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS LAME AND TRASH STORY WHICH I REALLY DON'T GET IT WHY YOU ALL READ THIS.

AND THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL FRIEND TOO EXOWORLD2003 WHO HELPED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE TOO AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. YOU SHOULD READ HER STORY GUYS AND I SUGGEST IT TO ALL OF YOU, 'MY DANCE TUTOR' IT'S AN EXO FANFIC OF LUHAN.

anyways, i hope you will all also be looking forward to my stories in the future and try my best not to get a confused grammar. :))

I MISSED YOU GUYS AND HAVE GOOD DAY! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

-@VictoryJeon

ALWAYS LOVE BTS!

ALWAYS LOVE BTS!