CHAPTER 27

still LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

Minutes later i arrived at school and walked towards the gate and saw no one was waiting for me. Suzy was still not here. I'm glad that i was able to come here early than her to wait for her also. And also, for the first time i was able to wait for her today.

Minutes later, i saw suzy walking across the Street. I waved my hand higher and she was able to saw it too. So she waved her hand back and i saw her smiled enthusiastically and started to walked down the pedestrian lane.

Then she arrived infront of me.

"You came to school early huh?" She said while raising and eyebrow and while smiling.

"Yah, don't mock me. It's my first time coming early to school. And i'm glad that i was the one who came before you came here,and besides i woke too early today." I said and chuckled.

"Ah, okay then." She said and smirked.

Then soon, her expression began to faded when her eyes landed on my cheek and the buise beside my lips.

She walked closer.

"Yah, shinhye." She said as her expression turned concerned.

"It's nothing" I said and cleared my throat.

"What do you mean it's nothing?" She said as she raised her voice sounded concerned.

"Look at you! What happen? Who did this to you?" She said as she grabbed my face by the jaw sides and looked at the bruise on my lips and looked at my cheek showing purple spot.

"We'll talk, but not here." I said and smiled a little bit.

"You better be" She said and i nodded.

We soon started to enter the school and walked down the hallway until we reached to our floor. We we're walking down the corridor with many students on the sides staring at me weirdly. Some are, weird, confused, shocked looks that i can't seem to understand.

But while i was walking, passing by the students i heard one of them opened their mouth,whispering,so i started to walked slowly.

"Yah, did you heard about her?"
"What about that nerd?"
"A rumor spread that what she's wearing her face right now is just fake."
"Really? How could it be?" One of them said.

How did they know?

Yara did this.

That's why they we're staring at me weirdly.

So i just continued walking trying to ignore them. I was walking with suzy until i heard one them whispered.

"Girl, have you heard a nerd that she just wearing her nerd look? Yara spread it that she's a slut and weak."  The girl said.

Weak huh?

"Really? How?  Ah! She's making herself embarrassed and making herself look stupid. Does she even have a brain?" The other one said whispering loudly.

"I know right, and it is true that she's a slut bitch nerd." They said and laughed lowly.

I wasn't able to control my head from boiling too much blood. I balled my fist and clenched my jaw.

Your whispering is fucking useless..

When i can even here you bitches.

So  i walked slowly towards infront of the two of them and showed my serious glaring expression. They stepped back a little bit. I looked at suzy and gave me the 'just-ignore-them' look, but i didn't.