CHAPTER 23

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woke up in my bed with a bandaid in my right cheek and a bruised on the side of my lips. I yawned, i didn't opened my mouth widely bevause because of the bruised. I stretched my arms and looked at the clock.

I stood up and went to the mirror,i looked horrible. My face is terribly ruined.

Fuck that rapist.

While i was looking at the mirror,i suddenly remembered what happened last night when jungkook came up.

I groaned.

"Will he be able to find out about what happened last night?" I said while walking back and forth.

"Will he be able to find out that was me who made that rapist unconscious?" I said while bitting my nails while walking back and forth.

"I'm sure he'll ask me about it." I said and breathe deeply.

"Shinhye! What are gonna do now?" I said and raised my voice groaned and ruffled my hair.

"I hope he won't ask me, i mean yeah he would ask me what happened to me,obviously because of the bruise on my face." I said and sat back at the bed.

"Be calm shinhye. Always be positive." I said and closed my eyes and breathe deeply with both of my hands intertwined doing up and down.

And that made me calm with a breathing. So i stood up and went to the washroom and bathed.

After bathing and did my morning routine,i went out of the washroom with a bathrobe around my body and a towel around my head, i went to my closet and wore my uniform. I picked my wig and my glasses and wore it.

I looked at the mirror and winked and grabbed my bag and went out of the room and throw it at the couch.

I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast with unnie. After eating, we placed our plates on the sink and unnie started to washed them.

I went to the shoeroom and wore my school shoes and went back to tjhe couch and grabbed my bag and opened the door and bid goodbye to unnie.

~minutes later~

Minutes later, i was dropped at the corner and went outside of the car and started walking towards the gate saw suzy. We walked down the hallway and we walked in to our own classrooms.

As soon as i walked in, all of my classmates stopped what they were doing and just looked at ne with randomly and different expression. Some were, confused expression, dirt expression and others.

I was walking towards my chair and noticed jungkook's chair was still empty. I looked around the classroom using my eyes and he was not here,but his friends were present.

Where could he be this time?

Everytime i looked at his chair, it's like i feel there's something going on with me,like deep inside, like i'm worried or what that i have to know what's going on with him or something. Like i need to know it as soon as possible.

What's happening to me?

What's this feeling?

Even though he's attituds and his actions are ungrateful towards me, i just couldn't get it off my mind if he's missing,or i couldn't see him. I sigh deeply.

I dropped my bad at my chair and went outside and walking down the hallway, wandering using my eyes.

After going places to fins him, he was not there where i walked in. I give up.