CHAPTER 38

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

~1 week later~

1 week had passed already and unnie got discharged from the hospital. Her wounds and bruises are getting healer, especially her part where she got stabbed.

I was visiting her as always and the rest of jungkook's friends and including suzy these past week.

It was sunday, and unnie and me are now home and today, i'm taking care of her.

She was at the couch sitting down while i was standing infront of her blocking the TV,i forced her to rest in her room but she won't listen.

"Unnie please?" I said while acting cute.

"No, i've been resting my body for 1 week already, can i just watch movie or something?" She said also acted cute.

She was cute acting, and i couldn't resist myself so i let her be.

"Okay fine, do whatever you want. Don't come crawling to me if you start hurting yourself okay?" I said and smirked.

"Yah shinhye, isn't that too much for me to let me watch tv?" She said and pouted.

"Aigo, don't act like a baby unnie." I said and chuckled and walked away. And i heard her chuckled.

I went to my room and jump myself on the bed and sigh.

"Everything's back to normal" I said to myself while smiling and staring at the ceiling.

"I hope everything will be normal as always." I said and smiled.

After staring at the ceiling for like 5 minutes, i closed my eyes and and sigh.

Then minutes later, i felt a vibration and it was my phone. I groaned and stood half of my body and i opened it, there was a message from jungkook.

It said 'shinhye..'.

MESSAGE CONVO.

Me: what?

Him: i want to come over at your house.

Me: and why?

Him: nothing.

Me: then you're not coming over then.

Him: why?

Me: you should have a reason why you're coming over.

Me: nothing?..okay bye.

Him: wait wait! It's just i want to hang out with you, that's all.

Me: and why do you want to hang out with me?

Him: can you please stop asking questions? It's very tiring  just accept it will you?

Me: oh look who's being demanding  shouldn't you be polite when your coming over here?

Him: ugh fine, sorry. Now can i?

Me: do you know where is my house?

Him: ugh..no..

Me: then that's your problem.

Him: yaahh can you please be more jolly towards me?

Me: i'm not in the mood right now.

Him: then i'll make you smile if you pick me up.

Him: bye! I'll be waiting here at the mall.

Me: why does it have to be a mall?

END OF CONVO.

Then he didn't replied back. I lay back to bed and closed my eyes for like 5 minutes.