CHAPTER 20

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I arrived at ny house and went straight to my room,not hungry I was in my room doing nothing. We don't have homeworks to do. So i went ro the washroom and washed myself.

After washing, i went out of the washroom and went to my closey and wore pyjamas. I jumped in the bed and sat.

And i heard someone said something outside of my room.

"Shinhye! Are you hungry? Because i'm making dinner" She said and shouted.

"No thanks unnie! I'm not hungry. Just eat by yourself right now thanks!" I replied back.

I just sat in my bed staring at the wall doing nothing.  I wandered my eyes around the room to find or see what i can do,but there was no a thing that could do.

Suddenly my mind caught up something.

Jeon jungkook.

I was curious if something happens to him. He was absent during school today, yesterday he was so active. Maybe his sick? Or maybe something happens to his house?

Ugh shinhye, why should you worry a jerk.

I said it through my mind and i just shrugged it off. But it didn't get off of my mind. I want to asked him why he's absent today and why he didn't go to school.  Should i asked him?

You're confusing yourself shinhye, just do it.

So i picked my phone beside me and turned it on. I messaged jungkook and sent him 'yah,why are you absent during school?".

I pressed the send button and i just realized quickly that i was using my number as the number that suzy gave to him as park hyeshin's.

But it's my real number.

I throw my phone back down harshly.

My eyes widened of how stupid i was not not realizing it before. I put my both hands on my head and ruffled my hair harshly and groaned.

"No no no! Ugh! Shinhye what have you done! You're so fucking stupid!" I said while ruffling my hair.

Then a message came up and i grabbed it and read it and said. 'Hyeshin? How did you know i was not at school today?".

Shit,think of something Shinhye!

Think! Work your brain.

I didn't know what to do or what to reply,but just stared at the screen thinking of any reasons.

Then a light bulb appeared on top of my head 'idea'. And sigh deeply.

MESSAGE CONVO.

Him: Hyeshin? How did you know i was not at school today?

Me: oh sorry,jungkook?

Him: yeah.

Me: oops! Sorry I've sent my message to a wrong number. Sorry jungkook.

Him: oh sure no problem.

END OF MESSAGE CONVO.

I sigh deeply and grabbed my other phone from my study table. I still have an extra one,so i should use it from now on using my number as shinhye.

Well that was close.

So i turned it on and copy jungkook's number from the other phone and saved it. Then i sent him a text. 'Yah jungkook-ah why are you absent today?'.

Minutes later, a message came up.

MESSAGE CONVO.

Him: who is this?

Me: you're servant,aka shinhye.

Him: how did you get my number?

Me: i got it from hyeshin.

Him: why?

Me: just stop asking so many questions will you? And answer my question.

Him: and why?

Me: jungkook!

Him: yah don't tell me what to do and not to do you stupid nerd.

Me: okay fine.

Him: why do you asked?

Me: because i wanted to know?

Him: i didn't feel like going to school during the day, there better?..stupid.

*rolled my eyes on the screen*

Me: good.

Him: are you..worried or something.

*i raised an eyebrow*

Me: me? Tch, why would i be worried to a jerk like you?

Him: c'mon just say it that you're worried for me. You wouldn't get my number from hyeshin so bad and texted me why i was not at school during the today if you're not worried.

W-what?

Me: bye, i'm already sleepy.

END OF MESSAGE CONVO.

Then i immediately turned off my phone and placed it beside my pillow. I just sat there leaning against the wall,thinking it through his words again. He's right though.

Why did i do that?

What made me did that?

Why did i texted him and asked him so badly?

I'm not worried of him,am i?

You just asked him for no reason right? ...

Right?...

Questions went running through my mind questioning myself of why i did that. I shake my head while closed eyes and took it off my mind and sigh.

Get rid of it shinhye.

It will pass.

So i positioned myself in the bed, turned of the lights and drifted to sleep.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.

The last message that she said was only a word 'bye' and said she was already sleepy. I bet she didn't know what to reply that i just sent to her.

But, something is similar to what i've observed right now. The message of hyeshin sent me, asking me a question of why i was absent of school today same as the question of shinhye.

They were very similar questions,but hyeshin accidentally sent her message to me, but.. If she accidentally sent the message from my number, she would have send me quickly a message that it was a wrong number,but yet she waited for my reply.

I was getting clueless ideas out of my head.

And, shinhye sent me a message and asked the same thing too. She got my number from hyeshin which i didn't expect also she would asked me with that question and didn't expect also she would text me.

My mind was already full of thoughts,thinking of the situation right now. I was getting confused,or more like feeling a strange vibe towards the both of them.

So i didn't think too much and took it off from my mind and positioned myself in the bed and turned off the lights and drifted to sleep.

A/n- jungkook is more curious now than before. Shinhye didn't seemed to think if jungkook will be curious about the message thing. Woah..

Will jungkook still asked shinhye or hyeshin about the message?

Or not?

Because i have this feeling, it won't be necessary,or does it still necessary?

Chat me if anyone of you had opinions! And also if you have any ideas or what about this message idea, you can tell me! Feel free to chat with me!

Iloveyou ny chingus! ❣❣❣

-@VictoryJeon