CHAPTER 15

still LEE SHINHYE'S POV.
(as park hyeshin)

"How did you know?" He said.

"All schools have that kind of students though. I had a friend,wait no,i mean a bully friend which is a kingka in our school. I don't have any idea why that made him bully the students especially me, but i ignored it anyway." I said and smirked a little.

"Really? What does he want from you? I mean seriously,how would anyone bully such a beautiful woman? If you don't mind telling me that word." He said and smirked and laughed Akwardly.

Stop being so flirty jungkook -_-

"It's okay. Want me to describe him?" I said and smirked.

Listen to my words carefully jungkook.

"Yeah sure." He said and drank his water.

"He's a jerk kingka bully which i barely called him that word. I don't have any idea why he'd messed with me for no reason.his attitude are quite pissing me off and keeps telling me what to do. I should say that everything about him made him more look like a jerk." I said and smirked.

I looked at him and he seem to he serious listening me. The look on his face made me think that he got hit by my words,which made him relate so much.

Now you know?

"Want more about him?" I said and titled my head and smirked.

"Yes" He said.

"He's the type of a person who bullies randomly,calm,handsome of course i had to admit,have ungrateful attitude. Tells people of what he want them to do for him,don't care about his studies." I said as soon as my expression turned blank.

I just thought of him that being that kind of attitude of his,makes me feel bad. I don't know why he's like that. He doesn't seem to have a problem in his life.

"But,when he's outside of the school, he's different. He's different from the one i know when he's at school. It doesn't make sense why he's attitude turned suddenly when he's not around in that place" I said and realized i've already told him about him which he didn't know that i was talking about him right now.

He looked at me with a blank expression while holding the cap of the water bottle. I'm sure he relate it so much.

"So that's it. I don't really like him especially when he do things he usually do." I said.

But then he immediately turned his expression into a cocky one.and smirked.

"That boy you're talking about is awesome. What's his name by the way?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

For all the conversation had went,does he have to asked the name? Seriously! If i had magic right now i would rip your mouth into pieces.

Fuck jungkook!

"You don't need to know. I'm just telling of what he do and stuff at school." I said and cleared my throat.

"Ah,okay then. But can you atleast tell me what he looks like?" He said and leaned his back on the chair.

"He's handsome,calm as always even when he bullies alot. Taller than me..his height is my type, had a low voice. I don't really know about his looks though because all i could see in him everyday is a calm face but mad sometimes. I barely see his face with a smirk expression." I said and sigh.

Are my words still hitting you directly? Huh jungkook?

"Well,okay then." He said and chuckled.