CHAPTER 33

still LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

It's been 30 minutes already since the operation had began. I just sat here, still crying hardly and my eyes were already puffy and bloated.

I just sat here, waiting until the operation ends and hoping unnie will make it.

I can't believe all those assholes did this to unnie. I won't let them get away this time, i'll come back to them and beat their buttass out their body.

I was still waiting while i intertwined my hand and while lowering down ny head, praying to god hardly for unnie.

Please lord, don't take unnie away.

I can't live without her.

Please..

I prayed and thought of it. My tears weren't stopping, i was already breathing hardly to catch some air.

Then the moment i was already crying silently, i suddenly heard someone said something. So i lifted my head slowly and it appears to be jungkook who was standing infront of me with a concerned look, and still with a hospital gown and he was holding the stand plasma.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"What...are you...doing here?" I said with a shaky voice while crying, while my words where shaking because of my voice.

"I was walking until i saw you here crying alone." He said and started to sat beside me.

I wasn't able to say something,but cried more instead, at the thought of it again about what happened to unnie. Then i suddenly felt an arms wrapped around me pulling me closer and my head was now leaning against his bare chest, and his head was rested on my head too.He was tapping my back gently.

He comforted me and that made me even cried even more. I was trapped by his arms, like he was hugging me like a stuff bear. It felt good that he was comforting me.

"Shss..there, let it all out. Don't talk." He said lowly while tapping my back.

"I..can't s-stop..c-crying." I said with my words trembling.

I was still crying hardly and i grip tight of jungkook's shirt sleeve. Then he even hugged me tighter and comforted me even better.

"Shss, it's alright..it's alright." He said lowly.

Tears were already on his hospital gown, but he didn't mind it instead, he just continued comforting me.

Why are you doing this jungkook?

Why are you doing this to me?

You make my heart even hurt and beat crazily at the same time.

Then minutes later, i started to calm down and i was already breathing calmly, while closing my eyes. Then i leaned away slowly away from him and cleared my throat. I didn't look at him, instead i looked at the other way.

"Thank you." I said.

Then he seems to notice it that i wasn't looking at him on purpose. So he tilted his head towards infront of my face, but i continued to moved my head the other way.

"Yah, why aren't looking at me?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't want to look at you now because.." I said and cleared my throat.

"Because?.." He said.

"I look so ugly right now, my eyes and cheek are puffy." I said.

Then he chuckled lowly, and i can feel it that he smiled a little bit.

I was looking at the other way and suddenly felt his hand touched my chin and turning my head slowly infront of him. Then put his hand back down.

"You look even prettier when you cry." He said and smiled sincerely.

"Yah, i'm not in the mood to have compliments right now." I said and chuckled shortly.

"Even if you have that puffy eyes of yours, you're still cute shinhye." He said and smiled a little bit.

And my heart started to race and beat crazily.

Shinhye, calm down.

Then we we're just staring at each other with serious look. So i quickly looked away and i can feel my cheeks were burnin up.

Shinhye! Stop with the blushing!

Then jungkook looked at my face and turned his expression into a confused one.

"Why are your cheeks turned red?" He said.

"N-nothing, maybe it's just hot in here." I said looking shy right now and breathe deeply.

"Yah, it's even cold in here." He said..then paused for a moment.

"Wait...are you?...are you.." He said while raising an eyebrow.

"W-what?" I said while my expression turned even more shy and wide my eyes a little bit.

"Don't tell me you're blushing!" He said and smiled.

"Yah! I'm not! Please..not right now." I said as my expression turned serious.

"Sorry." He said lowly.

"Soo, can you tell me what happened? But..it's okay if you still can't right now. It's fine with me." He said.

"It's okay, i'm fine now thanks to you." I said and smiled a little bit.

So i explained everything about what happened to unnie and how i beat up those guys.

"Wait what?" He said looking shocked and confused.

"Yes.." I said while nodding.

"What did they want from her?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know either..i'll come back to them and kill those dickheads" I said as i stood up and but he quickly grabbed my wrist.

"Don't...please, you're gonna hurt yourself if you fight them alone..please." He said while looking up at me and looking like he was trying to please me.

I sigh and sat back down and looked at him.

"Thank you." He said

"Go back to your room now, you still have to rest." I said.

"I'll stay here until the operation ends" He said and sat comfortably.

"No, i'll wait alone. Please your fever will only get worse." I said.

"I'm getting better now, so it's fine." He said.

"Jungkook.." I said and just looked at him blankly.

"Fine...don't come crawling on me when you cry." He said and stood up.

"I won't, i'm fine now." I said.

"Okay then, i'll see you later then." He said and started to walked away.

A/n- hii guys! So this chapter is just simple and quiet another emotional papart of shinhye. Hehe i'm sorry if all of you have to feel sad.

But yeah, that's how shinhye is going through her situation right now.

So stay tuned on the next chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!

I LOVE YOU MY CHINGUS! 💯💘

-@VictoryJeon