CHAPTER 43

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woke up with a blurry vision in my eyes. I blinked many times, and as soon as the vision started to clear, i saw a white wall.

I looked around until i saw my body with a hospital gown and bandages in my arms. A needle attached to my wrist connect to a blood plasma.

I realized i was in a hospital, it was a relief that i didn't die and so my friends too.

I looked around until i lifted my head down and saw jungkook laying his head down beside me while holding my hand.

And i smiled seeing him always there for me, even though i still have a slight grudge against him.

I let go of his hand and caressed his hair gently..and that made him woke up suddenly.

"Thank god you're awake.." He said and sigh in relief.

"How long have i been unconscious?" I said lowly with a raspy voice, it feels like i haven't talk in years.

"9 days already." He said and smiled a little bit.

"9 days?" I said as my eyes were wide a little bit.

"Yes, the bullet was deep inside the spot, and that made you unconscious for too long,  But luckily the doctors did there best." He said and smiled a little bit.

Then i noticed his face changed and his head waa down

"What's wrong?" I said concerned.

"I'm thankful to God so much that you're still alive. I've been praying every day just for you to wake up, i've been praying everyday that you're operation will be successful, i pray everyday, and God answered my prayers.." He said and paused for a moment and looked at me.

"I don't know what will i do if i lose you again" He said while holding my hand.

Then that made me smiled wider at the thought of my mind what he said sounded sincere.

"I'm okay now" I said.

Then the door opened and it appears to be suzy, unnie and the others bringing stuff.

"Omygod shinhye you're okay now!" Suzy said and come up to me and hug me tightly.

"Y-yah it hurts.." I said feeling a bit painful.

"Oh i'm sorry, i was just excited that you're okay now." She said as she leaned away and smiled brightly.

"Woo! I thought i would go crazy if you don't wake up." Unnie said as she sat beside me.

"I'm fine now unnie, don't worry. I'll be better soon." I said.

Then i looked at the boys at back and saw them looking at me in relief. They were all seated at the sofa. Jungkook just sat beside me with a stool while unnie and suzy at the other side witha stool.

"We're glad you're okay now shinhye." Taehyung said while grinning.

"Thank you taehyung, i'm glad too you all came." I said and gave them a thumbs up.

"Yah, what kind of friends who don't visit their only precious friend?" Jimin said.

"I know i'm precious to you all." I said and chuckled.

"I'm glad you know it." He said and smiled.

Then suddenly my mind remembered something that i should know.

"Yah, how is yara?" I said and they looked at me while smiling.

"Don't worry about her anymore, she's now in prison." Seokjin said.

"And also those fucking gangsters." Yoongi cursed.

"Ah! Finally, i'm free." I said and sigh.

"Our plan is successful!" Jhope shouted and clapped.

Always the energetic one.

FLASHBACK..

~in my house

"So we all already know that yara is going to kill you shinhye." Yoongi said.

"So this is what we are going to do.."

He said as he grabbed a pen and a paper and draw a plan.

"First, if the teacher will be absent, we will observe her. Everything, every movements she will take. Observed her as much as we want.

" Second, if she walks out of the classroom, jhope, you'll follow her and see if she will do anything.

"According to what jimin said, he saw yara with a bunch of guys, so you better sneak up quietly."

"3rd, when the school is done. We should be separating ways. So we will have to walked together except for shinhye."

Then he gave me something..

"What is this?" I said as i looked into it.

"An emergency watch, if you looked at the red button, just press it. It will connect to the other watch which is jungkook is wearing alright? Press it if the situation will get started." Yoongi said.

"4th, go to the place where yara always beat up people..alone. For us to expect her that she'll kill you without anybody knowing"

" I have already spoken to the police officers and already gave them a plan. So they already know about our plan."

"If those gangsters and yara started to harm you, press the red button and we will all going to show up, including police officers"

"Then that's the time we'll arrest her and those fucking gangsters without getting shinhye hurt." He said

And we all clapped.

"Wow daebak! Hyung i didn't know you'd be this genius!" Jimin said.

"I'vs always been this genius." He said and smirked.

END OF FLASHBACK..

"But one part of our plan didn't worked out.." Taehyung said.

"Shinhye got hurt." Jungkook said and glared at yoongi.

"Yah yah, why are you glaring at me?" He said looking terrified.

"Yah, jungkook it's okay i'm fine now. Atleast Yara is in prison." I said while i put my hand on his shoulders.

"Exactly.." Yoongi said.

"Aigoo..if only i could beat you up right now...aigoo jinjja." He said as he gave yoongi a punching gesture.

"Kids." Unnie said and chuckled.

Then we all started to talk other happy things, talking about each other's embarrassing life. Now that there are no problems anymore with yara, my life and all of my friends' life will be now at peace.

A/n- hi guys! You all thought shinhye was going to die? Well shinhye is alive 😂! Now that shinhye is now better and there are no more problems with that ugly yara, i think this story will come to and end soon, huhuhu 😭.

This story will end soon....not today, not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow but just will end soon.

I'll miss writing this story, it gives me so much confidence because of you guys 💘😭.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY CHINGUS!

this is still not the end okay? You all might be thinking this is now the end of the story just because i said i love you 😂😘

STAY TUNED!!

-@VictoryJeon