CHAPTER 21

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woke in my bed,stretched my arms and yawned. I looked at the clock and stood up and went to the washrook and did ny morning routine.

After i did my morning routine, i went wore my school uniform and wore ny fake look which is my wig and my glasses.

I grabbed my bag and went out of the room and throw it in the couch and went straight to the kitchen and saw an already cooked in the kitchen table.

I ate it calmly,glancing at the clock while eating. After eating, i placed my plate on the sink and went to the shoeroom and wore my school shoes and went out of the room and went straight to the couch and sat.

I looked at the clock again and there was still 20 minutes for me to have some time and for me to leave so i just sat here waiting for the time.

I picked my phone and opened it and went to my message app  i was scanning through our texts with jungkook yesterday night. I realized i remembered something that would make him suspicious.

All the text messages that i've sent to him yesterday night would make him curious, he would make up his mind and asked through and through of why i asked him why his absent during the day yesterday, i asked him the same question as i did using my number that i'm using as park hyeshin's, i was not able to text him quickly using my other number that i've sent a mistaken number which is him.

Won't he be curious?

I hope we won't asked.

Please God.

I looked at the clocked again and it was already time for me to leave. I looked back again to see if unnie is around but she isn't,maybe she fell asleep..i think.

So i went out of the house and went straight to the car and drove away to school.

Minutes later,i arrived at the corner of the school and started walking towards the gate and saw suzy. We walked in and walked down the hallway until we reached in our different classrooms.

I walked in and i noticed that jungkook was looking at me weirdly while sitting with arms crossed,and with expression that seemed to looo like mad? Confused?.. I don't know.

I just looked at him staring at me with furrow eyebrows with a slight glare at me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

What's with him?

...

C'mona shinhye,you know he's always like that when he's around here in school.

Get used to it.

So i sat at my chair and looked back at him again still staring at me like he was investigating or something. So i looked away and stared outside of the window while my chin is rested on my hand.

Minutes later,the bell rang and the teacher entered the class with books on her arms folded infront of her chest.

I took a nap and didn't worried of the teacher,because i know i wouldn't get caught because i'm deeply covered at the back.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.

I wasn't paying attention to the teacher,but all i did was looking at shinhye.

I looked at her, with her face facing my direction as my head to her direction. I chuckled and shook my head while ny hands on the table.

She even sleep during class.

Not just today, but almost everyday.

Is this girl even a nerd?

Nerds don't behave like that.