CHAPTER 31

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.

~dream~

"Enough of this jungkook!" She said while her expression turned mad.

"Please.." I said lowly and was about to tear out.

"I don't need your fucking explanation! You think i'll let you pass just because you help me!?" She said as she yelled hardly on me.

I wasn't able to speak because she was still yelling at me.

"Please..hear me out. I'm not asking you to forgive me,but just hear my explanation." I said and my vision started to blurry because of the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"Please....shinhye.." I said.

"Don't you ever talk or go near to me again." She said lowly and i noticed her eyes were getting teary and walked away.

"Please..." I said lowly while lowering my head down and a tear drop falling down to my cheek.

~end of  dream~

Then i suddenly woke up and panting some air and i can feel my eyes were teary all along when i'm still dreaming. Then i find myself laying in a white room and saw my right hand with a niddle attached to my wrist and a blood plasma beside my bed.

Hospital?

Why am i here?

Then i wandered my eyes around the room until my eye caught someone beside me.

Shinhye.

I looked at her and smiled softly looking happy because she's beside me even though she still hates me that much. I'm such an idiot to act an asshole towards her before,even today when i already regret it.

She was right, the first time i saw her, i had already a weird vibe when i'm with her. When me and my members made fun of her and beat her up, she said i would regret the things that i did to her..well it did work.

The fact that i was being such a jerk towards her made me realized that it was the opposite for me to change for her.

The moment when i found out that day and revealed herself, i wasn't surprised,but was shocked a little. Because i knew about her all along, i was just confused..and finally thought of it sooner that she was one person who acted someone else.

I just looked at her laying her head down facing me while me laying down on a hospital bed.

I lift my hand up slowly and wiped the strands of her hair away from her face. I just caress her hair gently so she won't feel my touch.

But later on, she moved. And i stopped caressing her hair. She woke up soon saw me already looking at her and stood her head quickly and fix herself and just sat beside me.

"Are you okay now?" She said and just looked at me blankly.

"Not really, i'm still feeling about dizzy and woozy." I said.

"How did i end up in here?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"I brought you here." She said.

"Why? How did you know i had a fever?" I said.

"When we we're still at school and it was already time for us to go home, i saw you still sleeping, the moment you already slept after lunch and when the teacher arrived." She said and sat closer to me.

"And?" I said.

"I was about to go home and didn't want to bother your sleep,but i realized, if you don't wake up, you're just going to sleep in the room until you wake up.." She said.