CHAPTER 47

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woke up in my bed and lift myself half of my body and stretched my arms and yawned, feeling the morning vibes. I hear birds chirping from outside, and the sun light that reflects in my room, it was a perfect day to relax.

I stood up and went outside of my room and went to the kitchen and saw unnie cooking something already.

"Good morning unnie." I said as i stood beside her while she was making eggs and bacons.

"Oh Good morning shinhye." She said and smiled brightly while focusing on her cooking.

"I'll be at the rooftop, call me if breakfast is ready." I said and walked upstairs.

Then arrived at the rooftop and walked over to the railings and let my arms rested on it. and oh by the way we do have a rooftop, i just don't come here often, but now i have the feeling to get some fresh air. I love being alone sometimes, in a quiet place where i can think of some other things especially my favorite thing to do, admiring the beautiful sky.

I'm staring at the sky and my mind suddenly pictured  jungkook, i didn't mind though but to continued thinking about him. Remembering all the softest things we accidentally do. When i first saw him at school's rooftop with a soft look on his face that time, how i felt when i saw him admiring the sky with a smile on his face, when there are other times he comforted me even though i still didn't forgive him, when there are times even though he was a jerk before, still he cared for me even though we were just enemies back then.

Thinking all of it made my heart flutter, and my mouth curved up which is i was smiling. The moment i recalled everything that happened in the past, i've now realized that this person whom i hated so much was the one who made me changed into something, something that i didn't know about being myself before, something that could feel my heart beating without knowing what i was feeling.

Some people said, that if two person are enemies, it's impossible for them to end up being a couple, but they're wrong. If they are saying it that way, it depends on them. Just what had happened to the both of us, we end up feeling confused about our feelings to each other. If that's an opinion to people or maybe a fact to them, then it's a fact to them without experiencing it.

I didn't expect to have this kind of life story though, thinking of such things of how my high school life will look like back then before i studied in that university with jungkook. Turns out it all happened already.

Minutes later from recalling everything, i came back to reality and inhaling the refreshing air calmly and smoothly while closing my eyes.

Then minutes later, a telephone rang and it was at stick to the wall beside me so i walked over and picked it up.

"Shinhye, breakfast is ready. Come down now." She said and i can hear from the telephone that she was already putting plates at the table.

"I'll be right there then." I said and put back down the telephone and started making my way downstairs.

Minutes later from walking to the kitchen...my house is hella big.. I sat across from unnie and started eating.

"Unnie, have you ever felt something in your heart for someone?" I asked suddenly said out of the blue.

Then she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Me?" She said while eating.

"Yes." I said still looking at her waiting for her to reply.

"Yah, why are you asking that question so suddenly?" She said with a weird expression.

"I don't know, it's just..my heart is already kinda a weird and beating crazily for someone." I said while i rested my arm on the table and let my chin rest on my palm while playing my food.