CHAPTER 6

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I woked up because someone poked me. I groaned still half asleep.

"10 more minutes,unnie" I said whining not clearly what i said.

"Yah! Wake up! You told me to come here 10 a.m and you're still asleep!" A girl's voice so i knew who it was.

I stood half of my body and with my eyes half closed and it turns out that it was suzy as i look at her.

Oh i forgot we're supposed to have fun today. Then i stretch my arms,rubbed my eyes. Then open my eyes were wider.

"Go get ready now..geez girl,you look so messy! Get your butt off that bed!" She said and went out of the room.

"Uhm" I hummed in response.

Then i went to the washroom and washed myself.after washing,i went out of the room still bathrobe on me and a towel wrapped around my head and my hair.

I went to my closet and wore a high waist black jeans,a plain white loosened T-shirt.

I looked at the mirror and i suddenly thought of wearing the wig and the glasses again. Then i went to the shelve and grabbed it.

I wore it and looked at the mirror and smirked.

"Just for fun,shinhye" I said to myself and chuckled.

Then i went outside and saw suzy watching television with a plastic chips on her hand.

"What's with the nerd look shinhye?" She said as she noticed quickly about my look.

"Just feel wearing it.i want to have fun wearing this." I said and chuckled.

Then she nodded and turned her head back to the tv.

"Yah stop watching,let's go now." I said to myself as i was standing right infront of her blocking the TV.

"But we don't have breakfast yet." She said and pouted.

"Let's eat after we shop okay? Now let's go." I said and i walked to the shoe room that has lots of kind shoes.

I wore a timberland boots,my very favorite boots. Then i went out and went back to my room ang grabbed my phone and my wallet and my keys for the car.

We went outside and went to the garage. There were 5 cars that i do often use it. I had my license like 4 months ago.Then i picked the Ferrari and i pressed the key to unlocked the doors.

I was about to get in..but i realized i can't drive because of my wrist.  So i told suzy to drive because she already had her license since she don't use her 2 cars often.she wanted it to use after highschool,same as me.

"Yah i can't drive because of this..you drive.have you brought your license?" I said standing across her outside the car.

"Yeah,exchange places." She said and we started to walked and exchanged places seat.

We went in and started the engine. And went out of the garage. I noticed people on the street were looking at my car which is a 'Ferrari' the famous car. Then we arrived at the supermarket then went out.

I noticed people saying things of how cool my car is,how awesome,how shinny and stuff. It's just a car people.

We went in the supermarket and suzy grabbed a cart. We started to roamed around and picked food whatever we want. While we we're roaming,i heard my name shouted from someone which i already know that nickname from someone else.-_-

"YAH NERD SHINHYE!" and that someone else is jungkook aka the jerk kingka.

I turned around to see him and with a basket on his right hand.