8

After spending the entire day with Black Pink Clary announced that she was going to the dance studio to clear her mind. The girls sometimes met up with the other dancers from school to practise in a small studio downtown.

Clary made her way to the studio which was almost empty for it being Saturday evening. The female made her way into an empty studio and she shuffled her Spotify playlist. The song Hate by 4minute started to play and the girl exhaled.

Standing in the middle of the floor Clary started off with a ballet, lyrical style of dance, doing flawless pirouettes and feeling the general emotion of the song. That had been the song she listened to after her and Namjoon ended. So the female was putting in as much emotion as she possibly could.

However as the chorus came and the beat dropped completely Clary immediately jumped into a complicated hip hop style with body roles and a little bit of gymnastics.

Again she switched back to ballet for the next verse and as soon as the chorus came, she jumped into hip hop, this time she was stronger and by the end of the song she she was kneeling with one leg on the floor and she winked to the imaginary audience.

As the room filled with Clary's heavy breathing she turned to hear somebody giving her an applause. The girl almost had a heart attack. She thanked God that Jisoo suggested she wore various wigs in public to hide her hair. Clary was wearing a brown one that was close to her natural hair and it was in a messy bun. She also tended to wear brown contact lenses in public to be on the safe side. For sure Namjoon would recognise her blue eyes.

She was thankful for the half disguise when she came face to face with the Male she least wanted to see. He moved his orangey red hair from his eyes and gave his signature 'angelic smile.'

"Annyeong, I'm Jung Hoseok, I don't believe I've seen you around here before."

Clary exhaled deeply, "That's odd, I come here every few weeks or so. I don't believe I've seen you here before?" She spoke politely however on the inside she bit her cheek.

The Male raised an eyebrow as the female spoke. "What's your name? I think I recognise you from somewhere?" He spoke darkly.

Clary gulped, Susan? No that was too basic a name. "Sierra." She spoke causing Hoseok to gasp.

"American accent, how cute... the last Americans I knew w-... nevermind." He scratched his head.

"Anyways Hoseok do you dance? Why are you here?" She asked abruptly. Knowing BTS there was no way the Male was here to dance. There would be an underlying or several underlying things he could be doing here.

"A little, but definitely for pretty ladies like yourself," he smirked at her.

Clary shook her head in disgust, "Oh, excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom."

Hoseok grinned, "May I join you?" His eyes grew dark.

Clary stared him in the eyes, "Fuck off." The female dashed out of the room quickly before the Male could say anything else.

The girl hid in the reception until she seen the male walk out of the studio. Clary decided to follow him to see what he was up to. As she followed him to the back of the building near the fire exit a Male in all black appeared. He must be the owner of the building, Clary thought.

She watched from behind a plant pot as the Male handed Hoseok a wad of money and in exchange Hoseok handed the Male a brown package. "It's a pleasure doing business with you, Mr Young."

Clary had to bite down a gasp, She now recognised the other Male as her history teacher. What a plot twist, who would have guessed that?

Going on the size of the brown package her history teacher had bought himself quite a lot of whatever substance it was.