30

Upon receiving Clary's hidden message the four females had booked the very first flights to Daegu and rushed to the airport.

All three of the girls were stressed as they were so late for this flight that there was a slim possibility of making it.

Jennie dragged Jisoo behind her and Lisa and Rosé were behind them. The four girls had just gotten through security and they had less than a minute to get to the gate.

The four females sprinted down the airport hall and upon reaching the gate a member of staff stood. "Please we need to get on that flight!" Jisoo explained.

The woman shook her head, "I'm terribly sorry but it has just left the gate and we cannot let you on."

Loudly and clearly Lisa swore in Korean and so did Rosé. Jisoo scolded the younger two whilst Jennie desperately tried to negotiate with the worker however there was no such avail.

In defeat the four girls slumped towards the window and generally Rosè, Lisa and Jisoo were talking about the next move. Jennie, however stared out of the window in annoyance that they would need to wait another day for the next flight.

As Jennie watched the plane they were supposed to be on, drive down the runway, many things happened.

As the plane picked up speed and rattled down the runway everything seemed to go in slow motion. As the plane started to come off of the ground there was an enormous bang and Jennie jumped back as she watched their flight burst into flames.

So many people were screaming and the speaker informed everybody to leave the airport.

Immediately there was people running everywhere and the four girls were completely stunned. "I think that BTS were tipped off that we'd be on that plane." Lisa mumbled.

Jennie ran over to the departure boards and a string of swear words erupted from her mouth. Every single flight flashed up the word 'Cancelled' in red lettering. "We need to leave we look suspicious!" Rosé tugged on the older girl's arm.

The four blended in with the panicked crowd upon trying to exit the building. "We're fucked!" Jennie yelled. "It's London, they'll say it was terrorists and all flights from Britain will be cancelled for a week!"

The other girls could barely hear her over the commotion. "We need to get on the first flight next week then!" Lisa yelled.

"Let's just hope we have until next week!" Jisoo yelled in reply.

The four girls were swarmed out of the airport and as much as she was ruthless all Lisa was worrying about was how so many innocent people died on the exploding plane just because she and the other three were supposed to be on it.

****

Clary pulled down the really really mini leather skirt that she had been forced to wear. It clung to her curves and she felt like it was a second skin.

Much to her disagreement the male insisted that she took off the white bandage and kept on just a nude plaster to cover her wound. She wore a black crop top which just covered her wound and she sat with her arms folded across her exposed tummy.

She missed wearing all black but it was extremely warm and she was trying not to sweat.

The girl genuinely did not know how she had gotten into this situation and she was beyond irritated.

She glared at the blonde for the millionth time and he pretended not to see as he focused on the road. "I still don't understand why you are doing this? You do realise I could open the car door, jump, roll onto the ground and then run?" She mocked.