17

Clary had ran in that forest like her life depended on it. That's because her life did depend on it. The girl was smart, the boy's would block off all exits and follow the paths.

That's why she ran through the forest at and angle, avoiding all man made paths. Occasionally she would run in a zig zag, she had to throw them off.

The girl was jogging because she knew she couldn't sprint. She had to save her stamina just in case she was caught. She'd run away from BTS before so she had hope that she could do it again.

After running for so long the endless trees finally stopped. Clary seen a town in the distance and she had never been more relieved. However BTS were prepared, no doubt there'd be people in that town waiting for her. So she'd have to be quick and calculated.

The red haired female quickened her pace and she approached the town quickly. It was around three in the morning and the town was practically deserted. As soon as Clary spotted a chain of shops she scanned through them. All of them were closed for the night however peculiarly there was a clothes shop opened twenty four hours. She guessed seen as the train station ran until four in the morning that they had to have some sort of store opened for security. She entered the store quickly.

Her black jeans were dirty due to the forest and she needed to change so that it would be difficult for them to spot her. The female bought two outfits and she paid them with her debit card. Luckily all three girls had bank accounts which were impossible to trace which meant hopefully she wouldn't be tracked to that town. She was glad the man working behind the counter was clearly unfazed by a nineteen year old covered in dirt buying clothes in the middle of the night. He probably just wanted his shift to be over.

After buying her clothes the female stopped at the public bathrooms. She got changed into a pair of red jeans and a grey shirt. The girl slipped on new boots and she made her way to the rail station which was nearby. The plaster around her torso was full red stained but she didn't have supplies to change it so she hoped it didn't seep onto her top.

Clary knew exactly where she had to go and what she had to do. As she made her way to the station a train drove up and she quickly got on it with half a dozen people. Dageu was usually swarmed with tourists so it was no surprise there were people on the train. Especially because the train station had trains going to and from the airport. That's why they ran at such hours.

The train was heading for the city and the girl smirked. She was getting away.

Clary paid for her tickets on the train because a worker came around checking tickets so she bought one.

Luckily trains were a fast way of transport so it would take less than twenty minutes for her to reach the city of Daegu.

Clary sighed as she sat in her seat. She scanned the people in front of her and there was nobody shady or suspicious looking. Everyone just looked tired. Sitting across from her was a female mid twenties, she had a toddler balancing on her lap who was half asleep, as she was on her phone. The little boy smiled tiredly at Clary who returned it. The woman had luggage sitting on the floor and was probably visiting the city for a work conference. Clary was good at reading people.

After ten minutes had passed Clary got up from her seat and made her way to the bathroom.

Quickly she changed into a pair of black shorts with a pink top. It was a warm night which made it convenient. The female slipped on a pair of sneakers she bought and she also put on a cap and a face mask. She wouldn't look suspicious for most people in the city wore masks due to air pollution. Also there shouldn't be too many people at night. However she was aware that some call centres and offices ran at all hours especially seen as the emergency services centre was in the town. That was the place you were put through to if you called for an ambulance, police or fire.