2:19 - End of book 2

Picture this: Several groups of people who once were enemies - once wanted each-other painfully dead - now sat in harmony at the mercy of a traditional church wedding. It's difficult to imagine but nevertheless true.

The church was ancient and looked like an artifact, there was a sense of fantasy in the atmosphere as everyone waited - nervously - anticipating the huge event.

White ribbons laced the ceiling of the church making it almost magical as-well as being an asset to the decorative venue. Flowers were neatly stacked at each window which had colourful stained glass with religious markings and drawings. The entire set up was of that like a fairytale.

Along each of the various pews were the guests who each had bad-blood that went years back, however everyone had subconsciously ignored such business. On the first bench on the left corner sat Kim Jisoo who wore a stunning ocean blue dress that was puffy at the bottom and came to a mid length.

Next to Kim Jisoo was Lalisa who wore a high waisted black leather skirt with a red frilly off-the-shoulder shirt that exposed her milky shoulders.

Next to Lalisa sat Park Rosé and Aza who held hands. Rosé wore a similar dress to Jisoo which had a puffy bottom but was a sky blue colour. Aza wore a wine red simple pencil dress which made her curves and muscles very prominent. 

Shockingly next to Aza and Rosé sat Lara and Park Jimin. The Male didn't seem fazed at all by sitting next to a supposedly 'enemy' gang. Lara wore a purple latex dress which had a spaghetti strap on the left shoulder and a sleeve on the right shoulder. Jimin of course wore an expensive suit which consisted of a red jacket, red dress trousers and a white shirt.

Behind the first pew was the second pew consisting of Jeon Jungkook who wore a plain black suit and white shirt. Next to him was Katie who wore a dark velvet green dress with thick straps.

On the same bench sat Jung Hoseok - wearing a black suit with a bow tie - and Min Yoongi who was wearing a pink silk suit, a very open and interesting choice at least for him as a person.

Behind the majority of BTS and Katie was Astatine and Seok-Jin. The Male wore a white suit and black shirt whilst the female wore a very expensive black glittery dress which complimented Jin's outfit due to the colour match.

Surprisingly next to that couple sat Kim Namjoon who was dressed in a grey suit with a white shirt and grey waist-coat. And of course Clary Edwards who wore a tight pink dress that was covered in lace at the top (almost like a bra-lette) and clung tightly at the bottom half.

Everyone at the wedding had been completely searched before-hand and de-weaponised just in case the peace was unfortunately shattered especially in such religious places like a church. The same search however was definitely not carried out before entering the grande hotel venue for the after-party.

On the right hand side of the church pews was the entire Stray Kids and many of their allies such as males from EXO, GOt7 and their girlfriends or boyfriends.

The soft murmurings and chatter across the hall was stopped when the double doors to the grand church swung open to reveal Jennie and her father.

Jennie wore a beautiful white wedding gown covered in lace, silk and diamonds. Her hair was curled and her face slightly covered by a short white veil. On top of the girl's head was a tiara that probably cost more than the wedding itself.

Everyone stared at the beautiful girl as she slowly walked down the aisle to the loud piano music that started to play upon her entrance. Jennie wore a simple smile and she was holding a bouquet of red roses.

After a couple of minutes Jennie reached the alter where Felix and his best man - Bang Chan- stood with the minister who was patiently waiting to wed the eager couple.