2:13

A/N: sorry about the lack of updates life is chaotic with upcoming exams and I wrote half of this at 3am.

"I love you." Namjoon had spoken loud and clear causing the female to freeze on the spot.

The brunette noticed the sudden lack of response from the girl and let out a breathy sigh. "I know that I need to earn your trust before you can return the phrase and I'm okay with that."

His response shocked Clary who just nodded and smiled meekly.

It was not long before the male had fallen asleep with the girl in his arms, however he would be furious to find her lack of presence when he would awake for Clary had managed to escape his grasp undetected.

The red haired girl had no such time to lose and she quickly armed herself with a couple of knives that she had found hiding around the house.

Clary went into the bathroom and opened the window - it was an average sized window -however it opened widely and she knew she would be able to fit through it if she squished herself.

The red haired girl stood on the toilet seat and managed to climb out of the window, she jumped and landed on green grass. Clary smirked in victory.

She walked through the many different housing schemes in the suburban area, searching for a specific street which she was surprised she could remember.

The small bungalows turned into council flats and the girl had been on foot for around thirty seven minutes until she finally was stood outside the apartments she had been seeking.

Clary pressed the buzzer for number thirty-five and it buzzed for five minutes before stopping. The female sighed in frustration and mumbled a curse word under her breath.

Without having a choice or a back up plan Clary persevered and pushed the button once again although this time there was an answer on the receiving end. "Who are you and state your form of business." He spoke roughly.

The girl gulped. "You know who I am and you know my means of business now let me in before I slit the throats of the entire apartment complex."

Instantly there was a beeping noise to signify that access had been granted and the door unlocked. Satisfied, the girl smirked to herself and opened the heavy red painted door.

Upon entering the hallway she strode up the three flights of stairs before turning left and knocking on the door of number thirty-five.

No sooner had her fist touch the door did it swing open revealing a very unamused Oh Sehun who wore nothing but loose grey sweatpants. "I need to use your computer." The red haired female pushed past the male and into his small office room.

"Hello Clary Edwards from Spanish class and what the fuck are you doing here?" Sehun quickly ran after the stray girl.

"Do you remember all of those times I helped you with your homework not to mention the fact that your boyfriend Sunny double crossed me two years ago?" The bold girl never waited on an answer. "Thought so, now I'm reclaiming my pay back."

Sehun scratched his ebony coloured hair. "How did you even remember where I live? You've only been here once and it was so long ago."

Clary rolled her eyes in remembrance of their class project from which seemed like a lifetime ago. "Strong memory." She sat down at his desk and started to frantically type into his computer.

"So what brings you here other than the need to use my computer and can I get you any refreshments?" The male was evidently intimidated by her presence.