Description

Skip straight to "1" if you don't want to read the description or book playlist.

"Clary Edwards, I swear you never fail to impress me." He chuckled. In a way one would do so at a practical joke.

Everyone was confused. Why hadn't he yelled angrily and punched her? She was still waiting on him inflicting pain upon her but it never happened. "You're even more beautiful now!" He exclaimed.

The girl stared through him coldly. "Oh Namjoon you're even more of a psychopath now!" She mimicked his expression.

Namjoon slammed his fist against the wall. "So how did it feel to be dead? LIAR!" He screamed at her causing her to flinch. That was Namjoon she knew.

GUNS, FIGHTS, MURDERS, DARKNESS, AND HORRIBLE FATE. In a world where three teenagers just so happen to be the founders of Daegu's most feared gang, their past doesn't stay away forever.

Innocent dancer by day and wanted criminal by night. Of course the females have morals, they only kill those who deserve it. But will those morals be discarded?

After an alliance with Black Pink, life for Clary, Katie and Aza turns to an inferno. Their past is dug up, and the fate of the girls is left at the hands of the monstrous gang that goes by the name BTS.

When the past warps the girls into yet another prison, life is risked and death is definitely a potential.

What will happen when the past quickly repeats and the girls are in too deep to get out? Dark secrets unleashed, swapping sides and violence all around, will anyone survive?

A/N- this is my second Gang Au but this is a lot darker than the first one which has different characters etc.

Character descriptions:

Kim Namjoon: Merciless leader who was so in love with Clary that he wouldn't let her go and would do anything to have her back

Kim Namjoon: Merciless leader who was so in love with Clary that he wouldn't let her go and would do anything to have her back. Extremely smart and calculating, has an IQ of 148. Can do almost anything, specialities in guns, knives and torture. Extremely calculated, almost sociopathic.