11

The next school day was as always boring and dragged in slow. However as the girls got into dance practise a boy in their year approached. His name was Kim Yong-Sun, often know as Sunny by his classmates.

"Do you mind if you give me some dance tips? I've been trying to get my triple pirouette but I can't seem to make the third turn without stumbling." The Male ran his hand through his dyed blonde hair. The school of course had to let Male dancers permission to dye their hair seen as everyone agreed it was sexist to only let female dancers dye their hair.

"Yeah sure no problem, we could ask Seulgi to help you out seen as her major is ballet," Katie offered and the boy smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." he bowed. His accent had a twinge of Irish laced through it seen as he exchanged from there at the start of high school.

"You and Sehun were voted cutest couple last year, right?" Clary asked curiously.

The boy blushed and got very flustered. "Ah yes we were, Sehunnie and I are still stronger than ever."

The girls smiled at him in congratulations. "Do you ever face any... discrimination?" Clary asked in wonder. "I'm not bashing, I myself have experienced homophobic hate." She added.

"Yes we have sometimes experienced problems in school but Sehun and I held our heads high and showed everyone that their words cannot affect us," he spoke with a tone of clear proudness.

"I'm happy you were able to come past that, Yong Sun-ssi, it can be a very difficult thing and especially for me as often people keep asking me to choose a side, gender wise," Clary explained.

"So you're openly bisexual that's interesting..." the Male muttered under his breath. "Also you can call me Sunny and you don't need to use honourifics or anything." He added.

"Okay Sunny, you can call me Ray." The girl bowed. The girls had a big year of students so not all of them were acquainted with one and other. Also in school the girls agreed to try and go by nicknames to be safe, they only gave Black Pink their full name upon introduction because if they gave their gang names no doubt one of the students would have overheard. They also trusted black pink with their names.

"Seulgi said she'd be glad to help you with your pirouettes." Aza strolled back over.

"Thank you again Ray-ah." The Male bowed and walked over to Seulgi who was across the room.

The three females got back to dance practise and it was soon over when Rosé walked into the room. However the females had finished and were watching Sunny almost achieve his three pirouettes. "Honestly ten out of ten would bang if he swung the other way." Aza had spoken only to be interrupted.

"Hey!" Rosé yelled In offence.

"It's a pity I've only got eyes for my girl," she smirked and hugged the taller girl who was now satisfied. The black haired girl heavily blushed at the embrace of the other girl who now rested her arm against the smaller shoulder.  Clary and Katie smiled toward the new couple however things quickly changed as Clary slowly observed an obscure event from across the room.

Sunny's phone rang and as soon as the male answered whatever the person on the opposite line said had been enough of a shock that Sunny loudly gasped and covered his mouth.

The male did not give enough information by his expression alone for her to read or come up with possibilities as to what sort of news led him to such actions. As leader the female always had to be cautious and as much as she thought Sunny was a genuine person, her senses and prior knowledge said different. The girl tried to casually urge closer but the conversation was still inaudible. She was correct to be suspicious for as she wound up closer to the boy she hit the jack pot. "I'm on my way to you right now." Sunny had said before ending the call. Clary had always been good at reading people with just a glance. It was mere obvious that Sunny was anxious and possibly a little scared.