27

The lights were out in the house. All was silent and everyone was supposedly asleep. However four girls lay awake, each thinking too much to sleep.

Aza couldn't sleep for her loud thoughts. She was wide awake and let out a soft sigh. Aza stood up and left the room as quiet as possible so that Jimin did not awake.

The girl found herself wandering around the corridor. She was thinking, of how bad she had to get out of there, how bad she had to get to Rosé.

***

After Jin was fast asleep, Astatine slowly pushed his hand off of her body. She peeled back the duvet and slowly left the room.

A million thoughts littered her head and she thought of how she had to get her emotions out. The girl slowly walked until she found herself at an empty hall.

***

Clary couldn't sleep, the girl slowly got out of bed being careful not to wake Namjoon who was asleep in the chair next to her.

The girl discarded the baggy shirt and was left in just her grey sports bra. She ignored the pain in her torso and oddly she found herself walking around the corridor. She had to get away from him even just for five minutes.

***

Katie had been crying silently for an hour. Muffling her sobs with her mouth had become something she'd learned to be good at.

She finally wiped her eyes and winced at the pain.

The girl felt empty and cold inside. She picked herself up from the bed and looked at the bruises which littered her arms. The blonde winced as she walked out of bedroom, praying that he wouldn't awaken.

The girl limped around the corridor until she heard hushed whispers. The female stumbled into a large hall where her friends were standing. As the blonde entered all eyes went onto her and she immediately started to cry.

Three pairs of arms wrapped around a sobbing Katie. "I- I can't do it!" She sobbed.

"You can, you're so fucking strong and we are going to be here every step, to protect you from him." Clary wiped a forming tear.

"We will get out of here, maybe not on our own but we will escape," Aza spoke up.

"We can't loose hope, we need to show them that even broken we all remain united." Astatine murmured.

"What is this place?" Katie whispered.

"I think some sort of gym?" Aza whispered.

Astatine plugged in her phone and played music through the speakers. "Maybe this will help."

The song, Lovely by Billie Eilish played softly through the speakers.

Gradually the four started to dance to the music. The words of the song seemed to speak to each of them and suited each individuals situation.

As the four danced united, each girl put a different emotion into the dance.

As the chorus came the girls started a chain of pirouettes before leaping. The amount of emotion involved in the dance was incredibly. The level of sadness and hopefulness was balancing. 

Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear