24

Katie had slept for the vast majority of the day. Jungkook had been assigned to watch her however he mainly just sat on his phone. A couple of times he would glance to see if the blonde was still asleep. He chuckled to himself. She sure was a heavy sleeper.

Upon checking the time it dawned on Jungkook that it was late afternoon. He hated waking people up, especially seen as that was pretty traumatising for the youngest had always been forced to wake Yoongi and that was not a fun experience.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, he approached the slumbering female slowly and cautiously. Jungkook ran his hand over his hair in order to push back the stray airs covering his eyes. The Male exhaled deeply before gently shaking Katie's shoulder. He noticed the girl was very warm and unfortunately the small gesture was not enough to stir sleeping beauty.

Jungkook groaned and he shook the girl with a little more force. Thankfully this time Katie's eyes shot open. "What the fuck?" An angry feminine voice screamed.

Before jungkook could move or blink a flash of metal flew from Katie's grasp and wedged itself into Jungkook's lower leg. He hissed in pain and Katie's eyes widened. "HOLY FUCKI I AM SO SO SORRY!" Katie screamed at the shocked boy.

"I THINK IT IS ULTIMATELY SAFE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE WORSE THAN YOONGI!" He screamed at her.

"I'm so so sorry i swear, its a reflex and i was scared that ta- um one of the boys could get in." The girl decided not to drop Taehyung's name just in case it stirred up anything.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Where the fuck did you get a knife from and when did you steal it?!' He asked, surprisingly calm for just getting accidentally stabbed, Jungkook wasn't that angry.

Katie stared into his soft eyes. "Listen i know you are all hard core, but why the hell aren't you freaking out? You've been stabbed!" Katie yelled.

"I've been stabbed on accident a few times, you kind of get used to it, its no biggie." Jungkook smiled.

Katie looked at him in awe. She was torn between labelling him as soft or a psychopath, it was a tough choice. She knew if it was any other member then she would have been killed. She wondered why jungkook wasn't fazed by it. "I dont feel that much pain dont worry," Jungkook spoke quietly.

Katie bit her lip, "I am so, so sorry!" She repeated.

Jungkook let out a chuckle, "Don't worry, this means i can surprise Jin or Hoseok, whatever one is around to treat this wound." He flashed a bunny smile.

The male weakly nodded before limping out of the room. Katie couldn't help but feel extremely guilty. However she looked around the room.

Jungkook had just left her unsupervised. From what happened early with Aza she was surprised they made the same mistake twice.

Katie brushed her hair from her face and sighed. Quickly she stood up from the bedroom.

The blonde padded out of the room quietly. Katie sneaked along the corridor and to her fortune there was no sound of anyone around.

The girl crept along in search for the right wing stair case however she heard voices from downstairs and immediately halted.

The female looked around her, she thought of her Net ball coach yelling at her to find a space and quickly run to it. Katie didn't know why she thought of that. But her gym teachers scary voice was enough motivation.

Katie spotted an open door and she leaped into the empty room. The girl spotted a waft of wind which was moving the curtains and she neared hem. The blue eyed girl drew back the curtains and much to her avail she was faced by an empty balcony.