3:5

A/N: hi I am currently sick and my university has been closed down due to three corona cases on campus. Therefore due to my boredom I'm wondering if anyone would want to create an Instagram chat for something to do/chats about BTS, my book, become friends and also give writing advice; if you'd be interested please comment or DM your username and I will make a group chat?
______________________________

Clary woke up with a raging migraine. She smirked as she recalled the previous night; Namjoon's facial expression had been priceless.

The red haired female was indeed grateful that Jung Hoseok was insane enough to understand she only pretended to be seductive to annoy somebody in the dinner hall. Hoseok oddly did not care and was not at all mad that she lead him on after she explained she was loyal and testing a specific male - the name she did not disclose for evident reasons.

The female and male had simply sat in the medical room having a pleasant conversation and Clary did her upmost best not to pledge the truth and expose who Jung Hoseok was in the past and how the institution was a lie.

Hoseok claimed to believe Clary's story however the female was certain he was only trying to be polite and that in reality he thought it was a cool concept but not true at all. Nevertheless the female appreciated the gesture and had quite the epiphany that insane people had the means to be nice and polite.

Clary groaned and softly rose to her feet, slipping on a pair of white plain slippers. The female padded to the bathroom and brushed her teeth whilst staring into the mirror until her reflection almost became alien.

Patience was never a strong quality Clary held therefore she was struggling to cope with the slow progression she was making in her master plan. Unfortunately the circumstance of her plan meant that she had to take things slow; after all the motif was still unclear whether she was convincing a brainwashed Namjoon of the truth or whether she was trying to crack the lying genius.

Clary slowly opened her bedroom door to find the security guards waiting outside - it appeared they were conveniently about to walk in.

Clary greeted the staff good morning in an almost fake tone as their presence reminded her of the reasons she was held here and how badly she wanted to escape. She was exhausted of the same repetitive routine and beginning to realise how institutions could drive people to further insanity due to the isolation and repetition.

Fortunately Clary was already insane therefore she wasn't affected worse by the institution. Clary grinned to herself as she was escorted to the dining hall.

The blue-eyed female walked with a little bounce to her step, her gorgeous red natural curls that cascaded down her back and swayed with her hips. Clary had an optimistic feeling about this day.

The females bright red hair stood out against the white bland clothing assigned to the patients - she was allowed to dye her hair whenever she pleased due to a policy which allowed the patients a small sense of normality.

Clary entered the dining hall and waved to her friends with a smile. The three girls looked a little confused at the females glowing happiness however they waved back. Clary sat down at their table next to Aza.

"What makes you so cheerful?" Aza turned towards her friend.

Clary shrugged, "I feel like today will be a day of progress."

Katie stared at her friend from across the table, "Clarissa please tell me you are not planning anything sceptical in regard to your fairytales, are you?"

Clary huffed, her sparkle dampening by the second. "Can I not just be happy for once?" She grumbled.

Astatine sighed, "Katie is right, we are only looking out for you so that you don't seek trouble." The female - who sat next to Katie and across from Aza - nudged Katie in secret.