37

A/N: no idea what this chapter is bc I've not a clue what I'm doing with life but hope you enjoy. Also please don't be a silent reader 💕

In the early hours of afternoon Astatine had heard via Lara about where Jin had went with Taehyung and to say she was hurt was an understatement. However Astatine knew exactly how to get back at the male without hurting anyone.

The girl smirked to herself as she entered the living room. Immediately Namjoon and Jin both looked at her but dismissed her presence by going back to their conversation.

Clary sat on the sofa with Yoongi who was not so subtly watching Leo as he dusted the shelves. Clary elbowed the blonde and smirked, "Could you check him out any more obviously?" Yoongi rolled his eyes, completely ignoring her correct comment. Luckily the other two males weren't paying attention.

"Clary, babe we haven't spoken since your injury, how is it?" Astatine spoke casually causing the red head to shoot her a look.

Clary suspiciously stared as the brunette sat beside her. The brunette seemed to hold a certain emotion in her eyes. "It's okay I guess, still hurts like a bitch."

Astatine leaned slowly into her ear, "Play along and help a girl out."

Clary was confused at first however she soon caught on when her friend wrapped her arm around her. "I missed hugging you."

Clary glanced over and realised that Astatine was most likely trying to piss off Jin and it was working. "I missed hugging you more, darling."

Clary smirked when she seen Namjoon's eyes now on them. This was too easy. "Can we cuddle, pretty please?" Astatine whined in a cute voice.

Clary made direct eye contact with the two males at the other corner of the room before speaking. "Always so needy aren't you?" She smirked.

Clary turned around and hugged the slightly taller female. "It's definitely working." She felt Astatine relax in relief.

"You're my favourite person." Astatine spoke loudly and kissed her friends cheek.

There was a loud thud and the girls looked up to see Jin who angrily threw his paper down. Namjoon too, was slightly clenching his first. "Is everyone in this house fucking queer!" Jin yelled.

The two girls giggled. "Well I'm bisexual, Aza is bisexual, Hoseok will fuck anybody, Yoongi is a whole panicked gay, Leo is also a whole panicked gay." She looked at the maid who froze and she winked. "And I'm pretty sure Taehyung is a hoe for anyone who will give him the attention."

Jin grumbled, "Astatine it's time we chat."

Clary grabbed onto her friend's hand, "Not on my watch, I think you should go take a nap or something."

Jin growled, knowing he wouldn't get his own way and then stormed out of the room. "I'm not a panicked gay!" Yoongi hissed. "I'm a smooth gay!"

The two girls started laughing again and this time Namjoon spoke up. "You also forgot to mention that Jimin is Demi sexual."

Clary never replied to his comment. Instead she started talking to Astatine. Clary asked Astatine an interesting question due to a sparking idea which was answered with an instant 'Yes.'

The door to the room opened and in stalked Jin who now had a coffee in his hand. Jungkook -who could now walk without crutches- Katie and Aza followed into the room. "Namjoonie, can we listened to music?" Clary asked sweetly.

"Yeah whatever." The male walked over and handed her an iPod. Of course it was an old iPod so you couldn't message anyone or call.

The female whispered to her two other friends and then she connected the iPod to the tv and the girls tried to casually stand up.