2:2

Clary woke up early feeling unusually refreshed, she felt ecstatic, happy and ready to go shopping... nope just kidding. She woke up extremely late and hated shopping. However she decided she couldn't bail and therefore she quickly got dressed.

When she got down she realised it was already one o'clock in the afternoon and everyone else was spread out amongst the living room, ready to go shopping.

"Why'd you all let me lie in?" Clary grumbled, a little annoyed because she hated looking tardy.

"Because last time I tried to wake you up you threw a knife at me." Aza replied with a small chuckle.

The other girls nodded in agreement, causing the tense female to calm. Clary burst out laughing; that was the best and worst thing she had ever done at the same time.

"Anyways we'd best hurry up if we want to be ready for the Lyang mansion tonight." Clary said, smiling. "We are going to be classy, modest and kick ass."

"Yeah, probably a good idea." Lara replied. The female reached for her converse and quickly slipped them on. That was a lie, she sat for a good five minutes trying to squeeze her feet into the shoes and loosened the laces dozens of times. The girls waited impatiently until the dark haired girl finally was ready to leave.

The eight females split into two cars, Jisoo was driving the first car which contained Rosé, Aza and Lisa who called shot gun. In the second car, Jennie was driving, Clary called shot gun leaving Astatine and Lara who were not bothered, seated in the back.

By the time it hit two in the afternoon the eight females found a parking lot in town and dumped their vehicles. They strolled to the CBD where the hustle and life of the city was located. Chain stores after chain stores and hundreds of people populated the streets.

Instantly Aza squealed and ran inside an expensive looking store. Rosé and Lara excitedly paced after the girl whilst the others slowly walked behind.

"Oh my god Rosé! This would look insane on you." Aza exclaimed, pointing to a white lacey dress. The orange haired female grinned and lifted the dress off the hanger to examine it.

"You know exactly what I like," she smiled. "I'm definitely getting this one."

"Can you guys be cute somewhere else? I'm trying to shop here!" Astatine hissed playfully making everyone laugh.

Despite a year and a bit passing Clary still found it weird leading a bigger group than just three. It made her feel quite popular and a little powerful because unless there was a seven on one disagreement (which had only happened once), usually her decisions and orders were what they legitimately followed.

The red haired female also found it strange because last year she wouldn't have to worry about choosing the same clothes because Aza and Katie had always gone for very different styles to each other. But now, there was more of a risk of blending in because some of the girls had very similar styles.

However that could not happen for tonight they all had to stand out. Except Aza, she needed to blend in enough to hack into a computer system without being noticed.

Clary amidst her daydream could see the girls spread out along the store trying and looking at dresses, all except her girlfriend who stood by her side because she didn't enjoy shopping either.

The blue eyed girl suddenly felt like she was being watched by someone. The eerie feeling
started to cloud her thoughts and she looked around the shop, scanning the people. She knew deep down that it was just her instinct following the events of the past year. But her gut proved to be a little too smart and she begun to sense danger, despite there being none.