32

Astatine slowly crept toward the door of Hoseok's room. She knew how stupid and dangerous this was but that didn't stop her.

The girl softly knocked on his door and of course there was no reply from the other side.

The blue eyed girl opened the door and she jumped back at the knife that barely missed her ear and wedged itself into the door. "Holy shit!" She yelled in shock.

"Sorry I thought you were one of the boys." A muffled groan came from under the messy duvet cover.

The entire room was in darkness and Astatine approached the bed. "It's okay Hoseok, it'll get better." She had no idea why she was comforting a psychopath, only that she felt pity for him.

"Astatine, please get out." He pulled the duvet off of his head revealing his messy hair and blood shot eyes.

"I know that you're ruthless and strong, but it's okay to cry, even if it's you." The female again slowly neared him.

"You know you remind me so much of her." Hoseok held eye contact with the female. He signalled for her to sit next to him.

The girl hesitated before slowly sitting next to him, keeping enough of a distance. "Not physically of course. You look nothing alike, but your personality is scarily like Ji Woo's. She too had a bright smile. She was caring, kind, sweet, and the only thing that made her vulnerable was that she had a big heart. It made her too forgiving, too nice." He spoke with a husky voice, it almost sounded like he had swallowed sand paper.

Astatine knew not to speak. Sometimes all a person needed was a person to listen to them. "You're very strong minded like Ji Woo. Even some of the things you say remind me of her."

"So why if she was so forgiving and accepting? Why did she end it after hearing about my job? Why didn't she forgive that? And I that cruel?" He yelled, angrily.

"It's a lot for somebody to take on, maybe she just couldn't imagine her little, innocent brother committing such acts and it tipped her overboard." Astatine spoke quietly.

Hoseok grumbled, "She's so stupid! How could she do this!"

Astatine turned to face him, "Don't blame yourself, finding out about this was probably the thing that tipped her over the edge, but what I do know is that people don't take their own life because of one thing. You'll find that she probably was unhappy before this." She tried to comfort the distraught Male.

Hoseok clenched his fists, "Why do you have to be so much like her? You're speaking to me like she would!" He hissed.

Astatine backed away wearily, "I'm sorry I don't mean to, I'll go if I'm upsetting you." The girl stood up.

The orange haired male grabbed onto her arm. "No please don't! Stay with me." His eyes said that he was desperate.

He brought her into a hug and the girl wrapped her arms around him. "It's not your fault, I promise."

Hoseok nuzzled his head into her shoulder and it shocked the girl to see such a vulnerable side of him. It was a reality shock to her that despite the cruelness, Hoseok was still human. No matter how strong the poker face he showed, behind that mask he hurt and he felt sad. It wasn't an excuse for the monstrous acts he had committed and would continue to do so. But it was an eye opener to Astatine that these boys did have vulnerable sides.

As cruel as it seemed, the girl knew she could eventually use this to her advantage. She would have Hoseok wrapped around her finger almost as quick as Jin.

***

Clary stormed into the bedroom and screamed in frustration. She punched the wall which took out a small chunk and also bruised her knuckle a little.