15

"Why did you push us into a separate room, Princess? For all you know this could have been my intentions. You haven't changed much doll, and it seems to have slipped your mind that I know how your brain works more than your own self." His words were extremely well planned and thought out. But then again he always did find it difficult to control Clary's outbursts of anger.

"Oh Namjoon it's so fucking adorable of you to think that you know me." The female let out a heart shaking laugh. "I pushed you in here so I could yell at you in private. I don't need an audience of your mutts staring at me or getting in my business!" Clary's answer was strong, but maybe not as calculated as the males.

"Oh princess, I used to scold you for rolling disgusting words off of that pretty mouth but now..." he paused before smirking. "It's quite a turn on."

Clary scowled at him, "You disgust me Kim Namjoon, you're vile, evil, monstrous, and I wish you were lower than the dirt of my shoe but you're not. However after I finish with you... you'll wish you had never met me." The female spat.

Namjoon let out a startling giggle. "Oh Clary, you call me all of those foul names but you're no better than myself, Hoseok, Taehyung or any of my boys. You've hurt people too, you've killed, you've done all the things that we have. You're a monster, just like the rest of us."

The blue eyed girl clenched her fists and pushed the Male backwards. "I am NOTHING compared to you or Taehyung!" She spat. "I do not kill without reason. I do not torture people for pleasure or to relieve boredom. I would never sexually abuse somebody. I would never hurt anyone with no good reason and that is the difference between you and I!" She screamed at him.

The tall male raised his eyebrow. "You think you're in control, Clary." He sang. "But you're not. Once you realise this, then you will become just like us. Remember the good old times when you did kill for fun."

At the mention of that the female pushed him against the wall -he of course was unfortunately stronger- but submissive to see where she was going with her argument.

"You took everything away from me! You watched as Taehyung mentally and physically broke Katie and you did fuck all. You played mind games with me, you fucked me up so bad that Katie had no choice but tell you I took my own life upon escaping. You scared me that much. I thought you were supposed to be smart! You forced me to do things that I wasn't ready to do. Your so called brothers excluding two, would hurt me whenever they got a chance. But no, you turned a blind eye. You yelled at me, hit me a couple of times, Jesus Christ you held me captive until I finally escaped. You ruined my life Namjoon!" Anger was screaming through her tone and blood was pumping through her veins, fuelling her annoyance.

The girl in a split second changed her tone completely. "But do you want to know a little secret?" Her voice became laced with excitement and came off as sweet, possibly innocent.

"Go on princess out with your little secret." He grinned.

"I'm not scared of you anymore." She whispered. "Would you like to know why?"

Namjoon spoke darkly, "Yes go on tell me, but I can't promise I don't already know."

Clary pinned him against the wall, "Because you can't break me anymore Namjoon. I hate you in more ways you could deem possible. You hurt me in every way and I'm not a little
girl anymore. You don't scare me."

The blonde let out a half chuckle, "Oh baby, is that what you really think?"

In a flash he got out of the position and slammed her back against the wall, causing her to whimper due to the bleeding slash on her torso. "You're still weak Clary. You just don't have it in you to hurt me and do you want to know why? Because your heart still has love for me. I know what you're capable of but I also know that you won't hurt me."

She growled, "If I still had love for you, this time I really would kill myself!" She yelled. "I would rather die than give you the satisfaction of having me under your control again!"

"You're nothing but a stupid pawn on the big board of chess, Clary. And stupidly I still and will admit that I love you. I always will love you, nothing, not even killing one of my own could make me repel you. In a way I think it would make me even more attracted to you." He inched his face closer to her own.

Clary drew back saliva and spat in his face, this caused Namjoon to groan in annoyance. Wiping his face the Male took take a step back.

"I stopped being your pawn the day I left. I grew-" she was interrupted.

"Not in height." His voice was laced with sarcasm.

She continued, ignoring his comment. "I grew so much and I learned. I became a Queen on your stupid chess game but not your Queen. I became Kim Jennie's Queen. You're so disgusting that I now have a girl preference but nevertheless what you did to me, Katie, Astatine, Aza, all of us. What you did was unforgivable. But In a way it helped me. Every wound I received shaped me. Every fresh and fading scar will build my throne. And this time, just like last, I will win."

Namjoon bit down on his lip, "If you're so adamant you won last time then why are you still in my mansion, unable to get past my men. Actually you're trapped in the very same room as myself and we both know that, that means there will be no escape this time for you Clary. But you're witty, intelligent, I know that you did not come here without considering the possibility of not going back. I know you're improvising right now because deep down it scares you that you can't escape this time. Kim Jennie, huh? Maybe you have a thing for a Kim, but regardless in two weeks when they get a plane back to Korea it's going to blow up on orders of BTS. Of course you won't be able to tell them. For I won't let you escape this time."

The girls features were now overwhelmed in shock. She fell back against the wall, refusing to believe that the girl she loved was no more. She couldn't cry here, she would never show pain or weakness. "Y-you're lying!" Her voice cracked.

There was an audible crash from the other room but both of them ignored the noise.

"I am many things Clary but we both know I never once did lie to you." His voice was laced with anger at such accusations. "I've done all of this for you."

Clary smiled softly. "You're right Namjoon, I do still love you." She stepped closer to him, it was evident that neither trusted the other. "I-I'm sorry." She spoke calmly.

The Male stepped closer to her and she jumped into his warm embrace. The female tried to ignore the familiar calming scent that his embrace brought. She forced all of the bubbling memories into somewhere deep within her and she hoped that he was focused on the hug.

For Clary brought her foot up and kicked him in between the legs, as hard as she could muster. The Male tore away from her, howling in pain. The girl made eye contact with the man who was in pure utter rage. "I'll kill everyone you love!" He screamed.

The female however knew that he was too late for that. "Oh RM... Check Mate." The girl opened the door and slammed it closed.

She ran down the hall discovering that her girls had just made it out, considering she seen the last flash of Min Yoongi's back, running. Clary knew her options, she knew the shortcut she would take. The female sprinted down the hall and as quick as she could, she exited the building. This was going to be a long night.