14

Aza drove as fast as she could to the BTS mansion. She slid two pistols into her waist band and one in her back pocket. She hid a knife in one of her combat boots too just to be on the safe side.

The female quickly drunk an energy drink before exiting her car. She knew what she was facing. There was a slim chance of an escape. But she'd rather be stuck in it and help her friends than to not be involved.

Aza closed her car door and she walked into the mansion without knocking. She barged into the insanely large living room. "Where the fuck is Katie?" She demanded. Not a second thought to the fact that she was outnumbered. All she could think about was how Katie would have Aza to protect her from he who must not be named.

The girl stepped back a little as in front of her was a restrained Katie who was stuck with Jimin and Hoseok. At the other side was restrained Astatine who couldn't get out of Taehyung's grasp and the others stopped talking. All eyes fixed on her. Well this is awkward.

Aza's hand made its way to her back pocket, just as she felt the barrel of her gun two hands grabbed onto her own. Yoongi snatched the three pistols from her and threw them on the floor. He pushed her forward towards the others and held her tight. It's not like Aza couldn't get free of his grasp. She could have easily slashed him with the knife in her boot.

But she was still heavily outnumbered. The four girls together would be able to take on the boys. But with both Astatine and Katie bound by handcuffs, with one back up knife Aza couldn't do much. She was insanely good at fighting but unfortunately only human. "I can't believe you are that stupid." Taehyung cackled causing Katie to look down.

"I should've believed Sunny, he did tell us that he suspected Katie's friends." Jimin shook his head.

"Oh Aza, you should've grasped your freedom instead of staying with the girls. You signed your own death sentence." Hoseok grinned. The female bitterly ignored him. She quickly contemplated that in a sense the Male was correct but these girls were her family. They looked after her, and she needed them. Aza shook her head, she would not let him get inside her mind.

Astatine attempted to move causing Taehyung to grasp onto her shoulders tighter. She let out a whimper causing Jin to instantly look at her. "Don't hurt her." His voice was cold and harsh.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and did not loosen his grip. This made Jin irritated.

The door burst open again and a small girl with dyed red hair stalked in confidently. You'd definitely assume she was crazy by stalking in smugly. "You bitches wanted me, so let them go." She grinned through her mask. You couldn't see her grin but you could see the way her eyes made the grin.

Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin all stood up and quickly strode towards the female who rolled her eyes. "Don't get all up in my space, whoever touches me will loose their fucking arm!" She spat. For being short the girl was one hundred percent feisty.

The girl backed away from the boys who did not care for her threat. She felt her back slam against the wall causing her to bite down a whimper due to her wound. Showing pain would make her look weaker. Respectively Jungkook and Jin pinned an arm each to the wall. She tried to kick however Namjoon swiftly stood in front of her. "Oh great the three tallest of BTS, how convenient." She laughed like a maniac. This was the Clary that Namjoon knew however did not know just yet.

Namjoon smirked seductively. He brushed her hair behind her ear before slowly taking off the surgical mask. The Male kept the mask in his hand. There was a brief silence. Nobody in the room spoke a word. Namjoon stroked the black mask in his hands, before looking up to slowly stare into the females blue eyes. The tension was so thick in the air that nobody dared move. All ten people were waiting on Namjoon blowing up and screaming. Waiting on him inflicting pain or rampaging the place. Nobody said a word.