Epilogue

A/N: I know for sure that this chapter may irritate people however it is most definitely in your best interest to persevere with it and read it to the end or else you'll miss vital information :)

"Clarissa!" An over enthusiastic high-pitch screech erupted from the blonde haired female who burst into the bedroom urgently.

The red haired female grumbled frustratedly, "For the millionth time it's Clary! It sounds so much cooler!" She rolled her eyes to add a dramatic effect to her outburst.

The blonde chuckled at the younger, "You know I'm never going to call you that it sounds so alien to me. We've been friends too long."

Clary sighed loudly. In her head she had always been a Clary but for some unknown reason everyone refused to call her by the nickname because it wasn't a 'traditional' name, at least that's the bullshit reason Clary's mom had given.

Before the blue eyed female could protest or start one of her famous tangents about how she felt like a Clary inside the door to the room opened again revealing two other girls. One wore a sweet smile and the other a sinister smirk.

"How on earth did you two sneak into the west wing?!" Katie - the blonde - was baffled at the intelligence her friends must have in order to sneak past the west wing security - they were most definitely the best security guards so getting out wasn't just challenging but mere impossible.

Aza smirked and flashed a grey security card that she had clearly stolen in order to gain access to the western wing. "You little devil," Katie laughed.

Astatine shrugged her shoulders in shame, "We need to be more careful I don't want to get into trouble."

The three other girl's heads turned to the eldest. Everyone knew that 'into trouble' was the nice way of saying, 'I don't want to be sectioned again.'

Katie turned to Clary with a face almost bursting with excitement. "So have you finished it yet?!" She squealed eagerly.

Clary grinned at her friends. "Yup, I've finished both of them and you can read it!" She was super excited too.

The red haired female handed three printed copies of the book she had been working on. "I'm so excited to read it but please don't tell me you've killed them all off because I'm gonna be pissed!" Aza recited, picking up her copy of the book.

Clary falsely smiled, "Oops but no spoilers." The three girls had very mixed emotions at such words causing Clary to grin.

Katie immediately opened the book and began to scan it, she paused before turning the page and glancing up to her friend. "The imagery in this is incredible, where do you get these ideas from?"

Clary bit down on her lip drawing a little blood. "They're from memory." She hesitated.

Katie furrowed her eyebrows, "We've been through this already Clarissa, the side effects of schizophrenia are hallucinations, illusions, memory loss and fake memories."

Clary could now taste metallic on the back of her throat due to the blood produced from her lower lip. "I've told you I'm not schizophrenic! We have all been put here and you all can't remember!" The female was growing outraged at Katie's accusation. How dare she suggest that the events were part of an illusion.

Aza grimaced at her friends arguing, "Well if it was all real then how come we can't remember anything!" She exclaimed.

Clary rolled her eyes at the green-eyed girl. "Memory loss are also side effects from severe depression, substance abuse and anxiety disorders!"

Astatine cleared her throat. "Then if you claim that we don't have these disorders and that we were put here for no reason, explain the memory loss?" The brunette couldn't make sense of her friends theory.