31

After spending the day watching horror movies and eating an ungodly amount of mint-choc chip ice-cream, Katie decided to visit the dark haired male in guilt of what she had done.

The blonde haired girl had left Jimin alone to speak to Lara who seemed to crave his attention. Katie smiled softly as she watched the dark haired female talk passionately to the male. Jimin was giving a lot of eye smiles and blushing. Katie had smirked at him upon closing the door, leaving the two secluded.

The blue eyed girl ignored the numb feeling in her back as she stalked down the corridors. She wondered what the other girls were up to and ultimately what a certain red head had planned. Katie admired how her best friend would always pull a plan from her sleeve which nobody could ever guess.

Knowing her friend, there would be a so-called plan already in action, Clary always exceeded in fooling people into thinking otherwise. This eased the weight on Katie's shoulders a little bit. No matter how much she convinced herself, she knew that she wasn't alone.

The female knocked on the door of the 'infirmary' and then slowly opened it. Jungkook's features instantly changed from a frown to a soft smile. "How are you?" She asked.

"Hoseok~hyung said that I will be allowed out tomorrow, so long as I am careful." He flashed a bunny smile.

"I'm so sorry," Katie made her way to the side of the bed.

"Genuinely, it's okay, please don't feel too bad. Actually, if it helps I know how you can make it up to me." The dark haired male grinned at the end of his sentence.

"I'm listening." She replied eagerly.

"Let's just say if you were to 'assist' me to my room and play overwatch with me, then i would definitely forgive you." He ran his hand through his soft hair and Katie frowned.

"But that means Hoseok will be pissed." She paused upon her words and found herself giggling. "Let's get you out of this bed then."

Jungkook smirked and Katie let him grasp onto her arms as he slowly lowered himself off of the bed. The tall male wrapped his arm around the blonde's shoulder to support his weight. Katie winced at the sudden impact on her scarred back. "What's wrong, where are you hurt?" He asked immediately.

"I just pulled a muscle, plus you weigh like three tonnes you muscle pig." She groaned, knowing he had already bought the white lie.

Jungkook chuckled and hopped on one leg as Katie slowly helped him out of the room.

***

Around seven o'clock at night everyone was around the dining table, all apart from two who had not made an appearance.

Jin, who spent a while cooking with Astatine, was not too pleased to hear of Katie and Jungkook's absence. However it was quickly dismissed for nobody spoke, the sound of forks and knifes scraping against plates were the only noise fulfilling the bitter silence.

The first to break the short silence was the leader, who had been reading a message on his phone. Just by a short glance it was evident to a certain small red head that something bad had occurred. Despite being sat at his side -against her will- she couldn't see the device, only his expression.

The blonde cleared his throat causing eight pairs of eyes focus on him. "H-Hoseokie~" Kim Namjoon's voice came out in a cracked stutter.

The male looked at his friend, desperately trying to decipher his conflicted expression. "It's your sister, Jung Da Won..." His voice trailed off.

"Ji Woo~ Noona." The Male muttered under his breath.

"S-she found out about your 'profession' and..." Namjoon was silent.

Hoseok looked completely astounded. He had always been close to his sister because she was his only family left. Growing up the two were often mistaken as twins, despite the four year age gap, however as Hoseok joined BTS him and his sister gradually became distant. "What is it?" Hoseok asked, expecting it to be about his sisters husband.

"They found her body." Namjoon avoided his eyes.

"WHAT! I WILL FIND WHOEVER DONE THIS AND I WILL KILL THEM!" Hoseok screamed and sat up from the table.

"N-no Hoseok, you don't understand, she found out you murder, she killed herself." Namjoon said quickly.

Hoseok's face, for the first time, showed human emotions. Sadness, regret and guilt plastered over his face, his eyes grew darker and held an evident coldness. "So... so it was my fault?" He stood back.

"Hobi it couldn't have been your fault-" Yoongi began however Hoseok practically ran out of the room, the door slamming behind him.

The first person to speak, surprisingly, was the dark haired female who sat beside Jimin. "Now I'm not an expert, but shouldn't one of you dumbasses go check on him?" Aza asked.

"He needs to be alone, if anyone went to see him then they'd only get hurt." Jin sighed.

There was an uneasy tension and majority of the room went back to eating however Astatine did not pick back up her utensils. She sat astounded on how nobody cared at all for what was just announced.

She clenched her fists as Jin lightly kicked her ankle and gave her a scolding look for not eating. The small action by the eldest did not go into affect and the girl did not pick up her fork and start eating. No. Astatine pushed her plate away from her. "Are you all serious!" She yelled. "Your 'brother' has just been told that his sister committed suicide and you all go back to eaten like it's nothing!" The girl was furious.

"So what? Why waste Jin's good food?" Taehyung smirked.

"Exactly, I'm hungry!" Yoongi agreed.

Astatine growled, "You are all pricks! And you don't deserve Hoseok!"

The female pushed her chair back and she felt a cold hand grasp her wrist. The girl was taking none of Jin's aggressiveness for when she was mad, she got so furious that nobody could get in her way.

Harshly the blue eyed girl slapped his hand away and roughly pulled herself from his grasp. "To hell with you!" She spat.

Jin growled in anger but he was too late for the female stormed off angrily muttering a string of swear words.

Upon the exit of the female, Jin slammed his hand on the table and picked up his fork. He glared at the few staring at him and went back to his food.

The room once again fell into a tension filled silence and Jimin turned up the tv with the news playing loudly.

Jimin was the only one really paying attention to the tv that was until Clary heard something that caught her attention. She glanced up at the tv and spat out the rice she had just put into her mouth. "Believed Terrorist attack hits London airport as flight heading to Daegu was bombed before it left the runway. All flights entering and departing Britain are cancelled until further notice."

The red haired girl slammed her fork down and she looked over at Aza who stood up out of her seat. "You fucking dick!" Clary yelled at Namjoon and then slapped him across the cheek. What was worse was that he still wore his smirk even after she hit him.

The female stormed out of the room before she could be scolded or held back. Just as she had left Aza had stood up to do the same too. However Jimin pushed her back onto the seat. "You sit down and you eat the goddamn food!" Anger was spread across his entire face and Aza gulped.

"You are not to leave until you have permission, I am sick of everyone's goddamn lack of respect around here!" Jin was furious.

"Fine." She grumbled.

Jin glared at her and she was surprised she didn't disintegrate under his gaze. "Fine, what?!" He spat.

"Fine, Oppa." She scoffed and she then rolled her eyes at the creepy smirk plastered across both Taehyung and Yoongi's faces.