2:12

"Let me go you bitch!" Aza hissed at Clary who quickly took a startled step backwards. Her gaze fluctuated from her bruised knuckle to the prominent red hand mark on Aza's face.

Clary was about to apologise profusely before she felt her arm being grasped onto firmly. "FIGHT ME YOU TRAITOR!" Astatine yelled. "FIGHT ME!"

Astatine attempted to fight the barely shorter girl which resulted in Clary quickly putting Aza into a headlock. "LET ME GO!" Aza yelled and coughed, trying to catch her breath.

Clary let the struggling girl free from her grasp and she pushed the female out of her way. "Anything else?" Clary was stern.

The female heard the loading of a gun and she turned to face Jennie who smirked. "You deserve to feel pain. You deserve to feel the pain you have caused us all."

Clary strode over to the taller girl and instantly disarmed Jennie who did not put up much of a fight. The red haired female held the gun in her own hand. "I'm genuinely sorry."

The blue eyed troubled female closed her eyes before shooting.

She looked at Aza, BANG, a bullet fired and hit the girl in the chest. Aza fell onto her knees, blood covered her chest and she face planted the floor limply.

Clary swiftly turned, BANG, another bullet right in the heart of Kim Jennie. The female's eyes slowly drained of their colour as she fell to the floor.

Clary made one last turn on her heel before shooting a bullet straight in between the eyes of Astatine who instantly fell to the floor. Dead.

The female did not feel a single pang of remorse. That was until the room door opened revealing a familiar blonde. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Katie shrieked.

The re-loading of the gun, the perfect aim at the blonde target, right at her temple, the shaking of the girl's hands. Clary closed her eyes, exhaled... pulled the trigger. BANG.

"You're burning the pasta!" Namjoon yelled, his voice half an octave higher as he ran into the kitchen due to the loud scream coming from the smoke alarm.

The male found Clary in a trance standing over a pot of cremated pasta. "Clary are you okay?" He tapped her shoulder gently.

The female managed to zone back into reality and her eyes met his soft brown ones. It had been a while since her intrusive thoughts had taken over, it was something she was losing control of yet again. "I'm fine, I just zoned out." The female mumbled.

The chocolate haired male snaked his arms around her waist. "How about I order us some take out and we watch a movie?" His lips brushed against her ear as he spoke.

Clary turned around to face him, "That sounds like a great idea Joonie," the girl smiled.

Namjoon grinned before picking the female up into his arms to which she let out a yelp in surprised followed by a giggle which was like music to his ears. "Yah, let me down!" She squealed in attempt to hit him with her swinging legs.

Namjoon laughed in response to her childish antics before plopping her down on the crushed velvet sofa. He let out another laugh at the girls now redding face. "That wasn't funny!" She exclaimed with a big grin on her face.

"Your facial expression is telling a different story," He smiled.

Clary exhaled, "I'd fight you on this but I can't be bothered."

Namjoon edged closer to her, "You're just scared you'd fail," he chuckled.

"I am not!" She turned around making their faces yet again closer.