2:15

A/N: my apologies for any stupid grammar or spelling mistakes for it's 2am and I did proof read this but I may have missed some errors.

Jennie didn't mean for things to go near as far as they had. The past year and a half had been discreetly built entirely on spiralled lies and once she was too deep in it had quickly became impossible for her to admit the truth.

Almost two years ago when Jennie had her girls enrol into high school the purpose was not to better or enrich their education. The purpose was to lure in The Black Cross and set them up for failure.

Jennie had made a deal with Felix that she and her friends would gain the trust of The Black Cross and then ultimately betray them and sell them out to Felix.

However at the time what Jennie was unaware of was that Felix indeed was working for a hierarchy gang which was Bangtan Sonyeondan or as they preferred to be called BTS.

The plan was simple, the four girls would lead The Black Cross to a fake night club where they would be kidnapped. The simplistic seeming plan however was entirely jeopardise when Jennie realised how ethereally beautiful Clary was.

The entire plan was abandoned when Jennie quickly became infatuated with Clary and then slowly fell in love. Although Jennie at the time didn't take into account that you could fall out of love just as easily as you fall in love and immaturely threw everything away on the spot.

Jennie's head was telling her that what she was doing was wrong however deep in her heart it felt all so right. She had to do what she started out to do over a year ago, she had to do what she was born to do, and what her father would have wanted.

The female was heading towards the headquarters of Stray Kids where she would find Felix and exchange a business deal. The brunette had contemplated on her final decision for a good couple of days.

In her heart she knew that Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo had integrated well with the other girls and her power was not only brief but she could feel herself slowly becoming less significant in both gangs.

Jennie felt slightly guilty but part of her knew that Clary wasn't coming back. It was the same part of her that had always known that Clary - despite her utter denial - was still in love with Namjoon.

The brown-eyed girl was entirely aware that it was not Clary's fault because it was impossible to control one's inner feelings.

The female wound up at the large building in the outer city and she pressed on the buzzer. The buzzer made an electronic beeping noise and the door to the premises swung open to reveal a Male. "Hello I'm guessing you are Kim Jennie, my name is Changbin and I've been ordered to escort you to the boss." He bowed and then winked.

Jennie offered a small smile before following the Male through the building until they reached a large doorway.

Changbin knocked on the door twice and upon hearing a deep voice utter, "Enter," the Male gestured to Jennie before walking away.

Jennie opened the door to the room and was greeted by an orange-haired Felix who was head deep in paper work. "What can I do for you?" He asked softly. She was ultimately surprised he was lenient.

Jennie approached his desk and sat herself at the coffee-coloured sofa. "I am aware that I once betrayed you and I have come to apologise because I don't want any bad blood."

Felix smiled, "It's alright I understand why things went south, the job was also accidentally completed regardless of your input - besides almost two years have passed."

Jennie modded, "As you may have guessed this is not the only reason I have came here."

Felix nodded. "How may I be of help to you?"