13

Two months had passed and things had been very quiet. The Black Cross and Blackpink had been getting on with gang business and had stayed hidden well. There had been no BTS encounters since Clary was unmasked.

The seven females had been going to school, Clary had been doing extra dance classes after school for her fighting was pretty good and dance was a way to add onto her stamina. The purple haired girl had dyed her hair red. It wasn't a natural ginger colour like Rosé's it was more like a blood red colour. The female and Jennie were still in a relationship and things had been smooth.

Aza and Rosé were still going strong and Astatine had incredibly improved her fighting skills, she was almost ready to help in the business. Katie had been improving her skills and had learned to be more skilled with knifes.

However after alarming notice from Blackpink's London base, it was decided that Black Pink would travel to London. They had to sort out problems with smuggling drugs into the country. It was evident that there was a snitch causing them hassle.

Before the four left for the airport Rosé and Aza went on a date. The two females were dressed up and entered a fancy restaurant.

Aza's cheeks were pink the full time and Rosé held her hand under the table. The girls couldn't stop smiling and as the waiter appeared to take their order the female smiled cutely. "You two are such a cute couple!" She squealed.

"Thank you!" Rosé beamed and Aza blushed speechlessly.

The waiter disappeared and Aza caught herself staring deeply into the dark eyes of the beauty in front of her. "Baby, I got you a little gift." Rosé smiled before taking out a small satin box from her leather jacked which was hanging over the seat.

"You're not gonna propose are you?" Aza giggled, jokingly.

Rosé melted at the cute giggle and blushed. She  opened the small box and Aza gasped. "It's beautiful!"

Presented to her was a silver ring which had a black gem in the middle, the jewellery looked very expensive. "It's a promise ring." Rosé took the ring from the box and Aza put out her hand. The red haired girl slipped the ring onto the green eyed girls soft hands and it fit perfectly.

Instantly the black gem faded to a pink colour and Aza gasped in surprise. "It's a mood ring, I thought of you when I seen the pink colour matched your cute blush. Also it's a promise ring. It means that wherever I am I will always be thinking about you and I will always come back to you."

Aza's face was bright red. "I - I don't know what to say!" The girl was speechless.

"I got myself a matching bracelet, so we can be reminded of each other."

Aza beamed, "Oh Rosé you'll only be in London for two weeks," she chuckled.

"And I shall spent those three hundred and thirty six hours missing you with all my heart." The girl leaned over and pecked her girlfriend on the lips.

The food was brought over by the waitress and it wasn't long before the plates were demolished and cleaned. Aza looked at the ring and smiled, the gem was still a soft pink colour. "Babe, what does the colour pink mean?" She asked.

Rosé smirked and bit her lip, "It represents love and... lust."

Aza blushed and felt butterflies hit her stomach. "O-Oh."

Rosé payed the bill and grabbed the females hand before dragging her to the bathroom. The two females lips connected as soon as the stall door was locked and things got very intimate.

Aza's shirt landed on the floor and Rosé deepened the kiss however they were stopped by a ringing noise. "Ignore it!" Aza whined into the kiss as Rosé pulled away.