23

"Fucking bastards!" Clary spat towards the door.

She had been so close yet so far. The red haired girl groaned. She turned around and almost jumped out of her skin.

The room was painted silver and the door was bolted closed like a prison cell door. However the thing that made the girl jump wasn't the surroundings.

A girl around her early twenties lay on the floor asleep. Clary prayed that the girl was alive otherwise this day was about to get a whole lot worse.

By looking at the girl all she could see was a black mass of hair covering the females face as she slept, or as clary hoped she was sleeping. Unable to identify her nationality Clary approached the female. "Hello? Annyeonghaso? Yassou?" The girl knew a little Greek so she'd at least be able to get a conversation of small talk if this girl was Greek.

Clary lightly shook the girls shoulder. When the female groaned in response, Clary sighed in relief. "Five more minutes!" The mysterious girl spoke in Korean.

"Miss please, you can sleep later." Clary spoke in Korean and then shook the girl awake.

Once the girl came to her senses she slowly opened her eyes. Stirring awake the girl was a little taken aback by the presence of another. "Why are you in here?" Clary accidentally switched back to English. "Oh no shit I'll translate I forgot~" the girl began. However she was interrupted.

"Don't worry I understand English." The female replied. "I'm Lara, one of BTS's maids." She sighed.

The girl had long silky dark hair and her eyes were a murky brown-green colour. They reminded Clary of Aza's eyes. However this girl looked extremely exhausted. "I was thrown in here by Yoongi after Namjoon dragged me here, however I bit him and got away but then the bastard Yoongi caught me." Clary groaned.

Lara's eyes widened at the lack of respect Clary had for the gang. "Listen, how the hell are you still alive if you treat BTS like that?" The girl was in shock.

"I don't really know," Clary laughed.

"There are two maids in each of BTS's mansions apart from the ones in Korea. All we have to do is make sure there are no burglars and that the house is kept clean. The boys don't visit each house often, however before I made Hoseok's bed this morning I was a little late on doing so. That's why I'm here." The girl rolled her eyes. "Those fuckers treat us like shit!" Upon saying such things the girl gasped and then looked around.

"Listen, swear all you want Lara, if there's anyone who will royally disrespect BTS then it's going to be me." Clary chuckled.

"They are a bunch of ruthless cocky bastards right?" Lara smirked.

Clary grinned, "Oh we will get along just fine."

"Oh you're probably wondering, I'm American however I grew up with a Korean speaking dad and we immigrated to Greece where I got a job as a maid." She smiled.

"Well I'm American, transferred to Korea and became mixed in with BTS and then escaped and founded a gang." Clary sighed.

A loud scraping noise stopped the the conversation and both of the girls scrambled to the metal door. A small flap at the bottom of the door was pushed open and a tray was pushed through. Once the echoing of footsteps faded away Clary picked up the note on the tray.

There was a sandwich and a bottle of water. The note on the paper read 'if I come back and you have not eaten then I will force you to eat :) KNJ.