18

After being dragged back to the mansion by a scarily happy Hoseok instead of being taken inside the female was thrown into the front seat of a car. She winced at her leg and flinched as a bandage was thrown at her.

The girl ripped open the package and wrapped it around her bleeding thigh. A pair of shorts were then thrown at her and she sighed. The female -not caring at this moment- took off her blood stained jeans. She slipped the shorts over her frame and thankfully the material just covered the large bandage covering her thigh.

The car started up and she looked to her right. "Where the hell are you taking me?" Katie yelled at the now smirking Yoongi.

"To the airport of course. Well we are making a stop to pick up Hoseok on the way. He's taking care of something else at the moment. The others will follow tomorrow with your little friends. It makes you more vulnerable if you are in an unfamiliar place." Yoongi explained.

Katie dead panned, she knew that he was not joking and she wasn't scared at all, just severely pissed off. "Well that's going to take an hour of driving so I'm going to sleep." The girl unclipped the seat belt and she slowly stepped into the back of the car, brushing Yoongi's shoulder as she did so.

"What do you think you're doing?" He gritted his teeth.

"Going for a comfortable nap." She replied before lying down on the seats.

Her body just fit perfectly and Katie chuckled. "Oh gosh you're so tiny you can actually spread yourself out comfortably."

"Shut up I'm the tallest of The Black Cross," she huffed causing him to let out a small laugh.

Katie didn't really have to sleep, she just needed an excuse to get out of his glaring sight so she could have time to think. What was she going to do? Even with space she couldn't think of any solutions.

The female was stuck. She closed her eyes to help her think. There wasn't many ways to get out of this was there?

However she heard a small rattling noise. The girl opened one eye to spot an object rolling around the floor. As the car drove on the highway the object rolled. Katie reached for the object and examined it. She sighed, it was just a lighter.

A lighter! Katie that's it! Even though they'll be flying private, they will have to take her through airport security.

The female pocketed the lighter and closed her eyes to avoid suspicion. She decided to let herself sleep for it would make time pass quicker.

****

Katie was stirred awake by the calling of her name and she opened her eyes to see Hoseok and Yoongi. "You better be on your best behaviour, got it?" Hoseok hissed.

The girl was dragged out of the car and in between the two taller males. The airport was naturally busy and as the three entered the building clary had to come up with a fast excuse. "I need to use the bathroom," she uttered.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You can hold it in until we are on the plane." He kept his grip on her arm, however as people looked he would smile happily pretending to be a couple. Even though Yoongi had never really been romantically interested in anybody.

"I-i really can't I've got my period and it's urgent!" She hissed, of course that was a lie but it was an obvious trick. She'd used this one earlier and decided to use it again.

Yoongi sighed, "You may go to the bathroom but i will come with you." He guided the girl towards the bathrooms and Hoseok was oddly quiet.

As they approached the bathrooms a cleaner exited the females room. "Will it be okay if I assist my girlfriend into the female's bathroom? You see she has severe anxiety and I'm afraid I cannot leave her." Yoongi asked politely.

The staff member nodded, "That will be fine, besides the ladies bathroom is currently empty."

Yoongi thanked the Male before entering the bathroom and dragging Katie behind him. Hoseok was waiting outside for them. "Hurry up." He stated, before letting her arm go.

As soon as her arm was dropped, Katie dashed into one of the stalls and locked the door. She didn't need to use the bathroom at all. The female took the lighter from her pocket and she put it in the band of her underwear. The lighter was metal.

The girl flushed the toilet and then exited the stall. Yoongi handed her hand sanitiser in which she used. After she handed him the bottle back he grabbed her hand and led her out of the bathroom.

Hoseok grunted in annoyance as the three joined the long security line. It seemed to have taken two hours before they were at the front.

Hoseok walked through the detector first and made it to the other side. Yoongi then pushed Katie forward and the girl sighed. She walked through the detector and of course it beeped loudly. "Will you please step aside?" The security asked.

Yoongi grimaced as the woman patted down Katie and then stopped at her underwear. "I'm afraid we are going to have to search you in a secluded room." The girl glared at Katie who felt her anxiety rising, even though she was doing no wrong.

"What's happening?" Hoseok asked the woman.

"We are taking your friend to be searched." She rolled her eyes and before Hoseok could speak a male guard came over and took Katie by the arm.

He escorted her down a hallway and into a small secluded room. "Alright we are going to have to get you to strip." The Male sighed.

Katie shook her head, "There's no need." The female retrieved the lighter and sat it on the desk. "The two men with me kidnapped me, I found a lighter in the back of the car and I knew I'd get stopped."

The Male whistled, "A lighter huh? That's really smart I don't think I've ever heard of that one before." He smiled softly.

"Can you please call the police sir? They're leaders of a gang called BTS and I have reason to believe that their connections have my friend hostage." Katie spoke loudly.

"Oh god not BTS, it'll be difficult but I'm certain I can be of assistance and have you escorted out safely." He spoke clearly with no such facial expression evident.

Katie sighed in relief. That was until the door opened to reveal a very angry looking Hoseok and Yoongi. "We're BTS did you honestly think we wouldn't have planned for this? Or have people on the inside of airports?" Hoseok asked.

Katie looked at the Male security guard who genuinely looked apologetic. "I'm sorry Katie but it's what I do." He bowed. He walked over and took a wad of cash from Yoongi and then left the room.

Katie knew that she was now in big trouble. "I've got to say Katie you're real fucking smart to have pulled that one. However you have to be reminded that we are smarter, better and always ahead." Yoongi hauled her out of the room angrily. She knew that she had made things a lot worse for herself.

"Go to hell!" She yelled at him.

Katie took a breath, she could shout, bring attention to them however Hoseok leaned over. "If you shout or try anything then one little message will order the boys to torture Aza."

Katie exhaled deeply, this was going to be a long flight.