20

The blonde male drove his BMW through the city which was almost empty due to the night fading and the sky beginning to get light. The girl had no idea where they were heading. Due to cutting off the city and onto the highway she knew it wasn't the mansion.

At first Clary stayed alert because she knew she couldn't trust the man sitting next to her. But soon she physically could not keep her eyes open, no matter how much she tried. The last time she slept was a few days ago due to insomnia. It also did not help that before 'rescuing' Katie, she had been sorting out that small gang. Why did she have to underestimate their numbers?

Namjoon glanced over at the girl who had been out cold for a good ten minutes. He felt strong emotions and each one contradicted the other. He wanted to lift her onto his lap and cuddle her but at the same time he wanted to smash a baseball bat over her head and make her feel the pain that he felt. The Male simply could not understand how he could feel those two things at the same time.

Of course Kim Namjoon had not gone soft, for once they reached the final destination he would make sure Clary wished she had committed suicide. The man smirked at all of the possible things he could do for his revenge.

He glanced at the girl and she moved in her sleep. Clary roughly moaned out a name that came to his surprise. "Namjoon."

His eyes widened in shock, bitting his lip he looked at her again. 'Jesus Christ', was his only thought. However after hitting a pot hole on the road the car jerked slightly causing the female to jump awake. "Fuck!" She yelled.

Namjoon bit his lip hard before flashing a smirk. Clary glared at him. Out of all the nights the time she just had to be having one of 'those' dreams was in Namjoon's car. She wanted to hit herself, what the hell was her brain doing? She loved Jennie! So why was it making fantasies about the monster next to her.

The girls tummy rumbled and made a growling noise as if to say, 'Ah yes now I will demonstrate a whales call.'

The blonde chuckled, "Are you hungry? When was the last time you had food?"

The blue eyed girl rolled her eyes, ten minutes ago he was probably fantasising over inflicting pain upon her and now he was acting like he was interesting in her well being. "This morning or something." She replied quickly.

Namjoon slammed the brakes fast causing both of them to fall forward and the car to stop in the middle of the empty road. "Don't lie to me, it won't get you anywhere nice," he snarled, turning against her yet again.

"Okay fine, I don't exactly remember? I've been too busy so I forgot. I think it was three days ago, I've been really busy, what does that matter?" The girl shouted.

Namjoon sighed and he continued to drive again. He was silent and Clary couldn't care less. However she started to care when he indicated right and drove into the car park of a McDonald's. "Get out." He spoke darkly and it was not a suggestion it was a command.

The girl shivered at his words but obliged all the same, she got out of the car and he took her by the shoulders. Clary looked at the surroundings. Of course this McDonald's had to be just off the highway so there was literally nowhere she could run to. She shivered at the cold air and guessed it was around five in the morning.

The Male led her into the building and he directed her to a table booth. There was only two other people in place and Namjoon made sure to choose a seat as far away possible.

"Don't even think about telling anybody or doing a runner because we're in the middle of nowhere and it would take ten minutes maximum, for me to locate you."

After walking away Clary groaned and slammed her head on the table. What a nice place to nap. She closed her eyes exhaustedly but a few minutes later she was woken by the slamming of a tray on the table.