Chapter 3 - It's tradition

-------Zayns POV---------

"You what?!" I yelled angrily.

"Well.. We did what you told us to do." Jacob muttered nervously.

"I TOLD YOU TO SCARE HIM." I yelled as I threw a text book at him and it him in the shoulder.  The other two boys took a couple steps back in fear.

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Get out."

"What about the mon-" 

"You didn't do what I asked you to, GET OUT." I pointed to the door and they tripped over each other as they ran out. 

"Well. Not like it matters. I won't be surprised if he's not here tomorrow." Harry shrugs while staring at the tv playing xbox.

"Yeah I guess. I give him three days before he leaves the school." I chuckle.

Any longer, and he is officially insane. 

"Eh, I give him a week." Harry smiles. "Seems like a determined one. Haven't seen one of those in a while."

"What do you think Liam?" I ask as I sit next to him on the couch.

"Doesn't matter. Why are you guys so determined to kick him out of school anyway?" Liam asked.

"It's tradition Liam. He's new. We don't like him. We harass the hell out of him till he never comes back." I explain.

"And what if he just doesn't budge." 

"God, Li. Are you rooting for him?" Disgust filled in my voice. 

Why does he care? 

We do this all the time.

"Maybe. This is going to be interesting."

"Do you have any classes with him?" Harry asks Liam.

"WHO CARES." I explode.

"Uh, Yeah. I have History and math with him. But, I'm gonna go now boys, Patricia is a-waiting." Liam gets up.

"Oo0o Patricia. Nice. Bye mate." Harry says as I glare at him while he leaves.

"I think he's starting to change alliances." I huff out.

"Nah. He just thinks its entertaining. What about you, mate?"

"I have Gym and History with him." I mutter out.

I take a deep breath. "I know it's disappointing. Only two classes to make his life hell."

I intertwine my hands and put them behind my head as I lean back on the couch and sigh happily.

Somehow, I'm very excited for tomorrow to come.

*

*

*

------Nialls POV-----

"I can't believe those dicks did this to you." My mom says as she puts the bag of peas lightly on my temple. "Are you going to be okay Nialler?" 

I nod. "I'll be fine. Thanks mum." 

"We can send you to another school if you want." She gets up and puts a hand on her hip.

"No. I'll be okay. I'm just going to go up to my room now." I get up and grab onto the wall for support.

"Alright, love.  Need anything just ask." She kisses my forehead and I start to limp down the hallway to my room.

I lay down on my bed and I groan as I feel all of the sore muscles and bruises soon to come.

I don't understand why shit like this happens to me. But I can't switch schools again. I have Demi by my side, so school can't be that unbearable. 

But there's one thing I know for sure.

I won't give Zayn the satisfaction of me leaving because of him.