Chapter 9- The party

----Nialls POV-----

"Loosen up, Dem." I uttered in her ear as I ran my hand down her arm and grabbed her hand.

I turned around and saw that Nicky was already getting off his face.

I pulled her along with me and headed toward the kitchen where there were multiple people taking shots.

"Wanna take a shot?" I took two from the table and offered her one.

"Um..yeah. Might take the edge off." She grinned and we both downed our shots. I looked at Demi and laughed at her scrunched up face.

"God.. it taste horrible." She grumbled.

"Want another one?" I smiled at her and held out another shot glass.

"Yup." We quickly downed that one and when I went to refill it she held her hand out. "No more for me. I'd like to be aware of my surroundings..ha."

"Alright." 

As for me- it's time to get Schwasted.

~*~

----Zayns POV----

I think.. I was supposed to be doing something.

There was definitely something I was supposed to be doing.

I looked down at the girl in front of me and I smiled down at her as I slurped the alcohol from her stomach. Everyone cheered around me and I feel her back arch as I run my tounge up her stomach before standing up straight and fist pumping the air and the volume of the cheers go up two notches. 

She sits up and wraps her hand around my neck as she pulls me close to her. "Wanna go somewhere?"

Usually, I would say yes. But.. not when I'm massively plastered. 

I push her away and point at her. "D- don't tell me what t..to do!" I stumbled away from her into the middle of the dance floor. My thoughts clouded- my vision blurring slightly. I moved through the crowd and I saw a flash of blond in the corner of my eyes. I see my little snowflake go into the kitchen holding that tramps hand.

Whoa.. whoa. wha..what does he think he's doing. Oh hell no. 

Oh..riiiiight. The whole point of this plan is for me to kiss him.. or he kiss me.

...no me kiss him. Then I freak.. and I lash out and everyone points and laughs.

Bahaha. I'm so sma- I really have to piss. Plan will go in action.. once..I-I piss.

I stagger upstairs and try to open the door but it was locked.

I banged on the door. BOOMBOOMBOOM. 

"I n-need to use the damn fucking toilet!" The only reply I got was loud moans.

Fucking hell..

I blindly rush down the stairs and go through the back door. Past the people jumping in the pool and the smoking bloaks behind the bushes and into the woods.

~*~

---Nialls POV---

"Oh- oh my god. D-Demi. Is that who I think that is." I wrap my arm around her shoulders and I point to the couch.

"Yeah..I'm pretty sure that's Harry Styles." She chuckled.

"Yeah, but who's that guy on top of him?"

He was sitting on the couch with this obviously very male person straddling his waist. Harry's hands were tangling themselves in his hair and they were having.. a very-very hot snogging and rub down session. He was wearing a red and white stripped shirt with red chinos on.