Chapter 5- The harassment continues

-----Zayns POV----

"WHAT THE HELL LIAM." I'm fuming. I'm looking at him with crazed eyes and he just stands there.

All calm.

Just staring at me.

It just pisses me off. Who does he think he is? I was obviously talking to someone. Not just anyone, the enemy. I was doing a job, my job. UGH.

I throw my hands in the air. "Well?!"

"Watch your tone of voice, Zayn." His voice sharp, but calm nonetheless. 

"What was that back there. Is there something you'd like to tell me.. oooor?"

He stares at me for a couple of seconds before walking off.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM." I yell before storming the opposite direction.

*

*

*

"No Harry, I don't think you understand. I had him pinned up on the wall.. then Liam just pulls me away like i'm a little bitch." I ranted.

"Wow.. well he hasn't said anything to me about it." Harry put his elbow on the lunch table and leans his head against his fist. "I wonder whats going on with him."

"I don't know, but he's starting to seriously piss me off. First he tells me to give him a warning then he pulls me away when i'm in the middle of 'talking' to him. Ugh." I pushed away my food, too angry to eat.

"Well.. he hasn't really done anything, honestly." 

"I don't even care. Why does me messing with him bother the delicate Liam anyway?" I look out into the cafeteria searching for that blond hair of his.

"You said it yourself. He's delicate. Maybe he's earning a soft spot for the little irish boy." Harry chuckles.

"God, I hope not."

"Where is the snowflake lover anyway?" He inquired.

"Who cares." I spat.

"Okay, Zayn. I'm going to head off and pay a little visit to Mr.Tommo." He winked at me as he stood up.

I scoffed. "When are you gonna end it with him anyway." 

"Whenever the hell I want to." He states as he stalks off. 

My eyes began to search the cafeteria again. My eyes brighten and my lips curl into a smile when I see the little blond fucker on the other side, sitting with Demi. They're the only ones sitting there. I smile at the sight.

How sweet. Well..outcasts are going to sit together.

I get up and whisper to the table behind me. Then they all get mischievous smiles on their faces and whisper to the tables around them. Soon.. everyone knows what to do. 

I stand up, smiling wide, and walk out of the cafeteria for a smoke.

------Demis POV------

"Hey Niall. I have to go pee, so i'll be back." I tell him as I get up. He nods at me and I leave through the double doors.

I'm happy Nialls my friend. I know it's only been a day, but I feel that we're kinda close. Ha, closest friend I have by far. 

I go in the stall and do my business when some girl rushes in.

"Oh my god, Cassandra." She squeals at some girl washing her hands.

"Hmm?"

"Some guy is getting pelted by food in the cafeteria." She giggles loudly. I frown slightly at her words. " By the orders of Zayn Malik."