Chapter 6- I just want you [Larry]

----Louis POV----

I leaned back in my chair and enjoyed my alone time. It was lunch break and I drank my tea and ran over my head the things I have to do.

Oh boy. I have a mountain of work of three more periods to grade. Maybe I should make them do more activities than actual work, cause this is too much. And the little wankers don't pay attention so about 60% failed the last test I made. Then later I have to go and help set up the play. Oh, then I have to-

I see a head full of curls in the corner of my eye and when I turn around I see Harry come in and lock the door shut.

Oh god..

"Oh, Mr.Tommooo. It's been way too long." Harry says my name in a sing song voice. I smirk at him and take of my glasses.

"Why is it that you only call me Mr.Tommo when we're alone like this." I say as he wraps his arms around me and pecks my lips.

"I love irritating you." He smiles and kisses me again. 

"Of course you do. But...Haz, I don't think we should do this right now. I mean, last time you were kinda loud and Ms.Flack heard while she was passing by. Talk about emba-" He interrupts me and crushes his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss at his desperateness.

"No. How long has it been? Four days? Louis, that's way too long." He whimpers.

"Actually, it's been 14 hours. But, I'm guessing this time.. you want to be the submissive one. Aye, Harry?" I bite my lip and palmed his member through the fabric. My eyes darkened and sparkling with mischief as I heard him moan.

Well, that's enough confirmation for me.

I bring my hands to his thighs and I lift him on my desk. He immediately starts throwing papers and other things off my desk to clear it. 

I stand between his legs and I grip his shirt and pull him back to my lips. He wraps his legs around my waist and pulls me closer so our groins would rub together and I moaned in this mouth.

After a couple minutes of a hot snogging session, he pulls away. "Naughty, naughty Mr.Tomlinson." He whispers hotly in my ear. "Acting and committing such acts with a student?"

"If I don't recall, Mr.Styles. You're the one who seduced me." My lips curled to a smile.

"Shut up and take your pants off." He huffs as he starts to fumble with my belt.

Knock Knock Knock.

"Shit, Harry get under the desk." I whisper to him as I begin to compose myself.

He rushed under my desk as I went to open the door.

"Thank god you're here." Ms.Calder smiles as she walks right past me into my room.

"What a mess. What happened in here?" She says as she starts to pick up the papers on the ground. 

I see her inch her way to my desk and I rush over before she can see the under aged boy hiding under my desk.

"Nothing, nothing. Just an accident. I got it, but actually right now is really not a good time." I say as I grab her upper arm and gently pull her up.

"Oh Louis. We should go eat dinner this Friday, eh? What do you say." She smiles up at me and begins to fix my tie.

I hear Harry scoff in the background and I try to mask it up with a cough.

"Are you okay?" She says as she pats my back.

"Mhm. Um.. That sounds absolutely lovely, but I actually have to help out with the upcoming play and what no-" 

"Oh i'll help out then. I'll see you there!" She kisses my cheek and leaves my room without my reply. I close the door and slump against it as I let out a sigh.

"Oh, that sounds absolutely lovely-" Harry mocks me in a girly voice that sounds nothing like me as he crawls out of the desk."Pfft, BOLLOCKS." 

"Harry shut up! Do you want someone to come in here and catch us?" I hissed through my teeth.

"I don't even care anymore, boo. I just want you, okay?" He runs his hand through his hair and he actually looks pretty distraught. "I know I have this image I have to keep up... with being this Ladies man and whatever. I don't even understand whats so great about me..but all I want is you.."

"Oh.. Haz." I pull him into a hug and he buries his face in the crook of my neck. "You have me. You've had me since day one."