Chapter 16- Back up plan

A/N- HALT. YOU...yes, YOU. READ THIS. For those of you who read my one shots, I am highly aware that the smut scene is just like one of them. I've changed some things, but I'm lame and lazy. This is a one time thing. I don't exactly expect many comments or likes but.. I don't even curr. You guys are probably like "Really Catori? YOU'RE A LAZY FUCK I'VE ALREADY READ THIS. AND We get a Larry smut scene before a Ziall one?! DAFUQ" *FLIPS TABLE* Don't hate me. <3 Just updating to update. Ziall/Diam chapter next my loves.

*

*

*

I leaned my head to the side and heard various pops sound off and I sigh in relief as I rub my neck. Today has been a long day at work. Others would think being a teacher is soo easy.

I walked into my flat and closed my door shut before slumping into my couch for sweet comfort. As soon as I laid down, I felt my pocket vibrate and I took it out and squinted at the light.

Hazza- Hey, boo. Parents won't be home tonight...Wanna come over? (:

I scoffed and typed back angrily hitting the keys with unnecessary force.

BooBear(: - Where were you today? 

Hazza- I skipped. I was feeling stressed so I went out for a smoke.

My eyes widened. 

Boobear(: - You smoked weed, Harry? You know I don't like that.

Hazza- Come punish me then (;

I got up from the couch and started to walk towards the door, but I halted and leaned against it. This is probably what he wants. 

Boobear(: - No. I won't touch you for a whole week.

Hazza- WHAT. No you won't. You'll break sooner or later and you'll be so frustrated you won't be able to contain yourself.

Th-that little cheeky bastard.

Boobear(: - Try me.

Hazza- It's alright.. I got back up plan (;

Is he going to cheat on me?! I didn't even hesitate when I bolted out the door and basically went way over the speed limit as I raced to his house. 

I pulled up in the sidewalk and stormed into his house which I knew would be open and slammed the door shut."HARRY."

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and multiple kisses go down my neck. "You didn't even last a week." I hear him chuckle out.

I gripped his arms and yanked them off me as I spun around. "Back up plan? Really, Harry?" I growled.

"What? This was my back up plan." He smiled coyly with a glint in his eye. "I didn't really smoke. I just like it when you're angry."

Little.. tosser.

I glared at him for a while before it was replaced with a wicked Cheshire smile. He wants to trick me? Alright.

"Hazza." I purred as I walked up to him and pressed my chest against his. "Lets go swimming, yeah?"

He smiled in approval and leaned down to kiss me but I turned around and started walking to the fenced in back yard and he sighed slightly before quickly following closely behind me. I stripped off my shirt while doing a little dance in front of Harry, quick movements with my hips moving side to side. Then I seductively took off my trousers and boxers off at one time, making sure Harry saw every bit of it. I saw him bite his lower lip and his Adams apple bob up and down.  He kinda just stood there, gawking at me. I swiftly walked over to him and kissed down his neck as I started to fumble with his pants button. I lowered myself down as I took his trousers off slowly as I peered up at him. Through his Calvin Klein boxer briefs I saw he was already semi-hard, I ran my hand up his length and he let out a sigh of relief as he threw his head back. In one quick motion I pulled them down and I kissed back up his torso. He entangled his slender fingers in my soft feathery hair as we kissed, fueled with mere desire and lust as our lips moved perfectly with one another. Our members rubbed against each other and I smiled against Harry's lips when he let out a breathy moan. I don't think i'm just done teasing him yet, he can't just rile me up like that and expect me to give him what he wants.