Chapter 12- Anniversary [Larry]

A/N ~ Lets see what Louis and Harry are up to, shall we?

"Harry, where are you going?" My mom called after me as I was half-way out the door.

 I paused and cursed under my breath but I turned to look back at her and smile. "I'm going out on a date." 

"Ohh, a mystery girl now eh? When am I going to meet the lucky gal?" I tried to refrain my eyes from rolling.

"You'll meet him soon." I smiled cheekily.

"HI-?" I rushed out the door slamming behind me as I ran to Louis' car.

"Why did you run?" Louis turned to me with an eyebrow raised.

"My mom wants to meet you." I peered at him through the corner of my eye and tried to hold back a smile as I saw panic take over his features.

"W-what?! P-please tell me you didn't tell her about us. That you're dating your 20 year old Drama Teacher?!" He gripped the steering wheel tightly and he kept frantically looking at me to looking back at the road.

I shrugged and peered out the window. "I didn't tell her it's you. She probably knows it's a guy now though. And anyway.. I'm turning 18 soon, nothing she can really do about it."

"Yeah, except make you switch schools." Louis murmured.

"That won't happen Lou. And if anything, i'll just move in with you." I crossed my arms and slid down the seat a bit in protest.

"You make it sound so simple." He sighed.

"What.. What are you saying.... you wouldn't want me to move in!?" I felt my voice rising.

Louis glared at me through the corner of his eye. "Stop it, Haz. You know this isn't just about you. If the school board found out about me being in a relationship with a student I would get fired and arrested. It's a wonder how people haven't even said anything about us. And I have to act like i'm with Eleanor just so the other teachers won't find out. You moving in, would just make it harder than it already is." 

"That wouldn't happen! Sure, probably some students know. But they know i'm in Delirium and if they know what's good for them, they won't tell a soul. And Zayn's Fath-"

"Zayn's Father can only do so much! If anything, he would get in trouble for not reporting me." His voice yelled over mine.

"This is probably some excuse. You're probably going to break up with me for Eleanor AREN'T YO-." I was cut off by Louis speeding up and skidding into the side off road and turning the car off.

He took off his seat belt and grabbed my shirt, crushing our lips together. I moaned in his mouth and It soon turned heated and it was sloppy but I didn't care. I tangled my fingers through his soft hair but before I could deepen the kiss he pulled away, keeping his hands on the sides of my face. I whimpered at the lost of contact. 

"Listen to me, Harry Styles. There is nothing i'd want more than for you to move in with me. I'd make you my bitch. You'd clean the house and cook for me." He stated with a serious tone in his voice.

My lip raised up in a scowl as I scoffed and he burst out laughing. "No..not really." He ran his fingers through my hair, gently tugging at some of my curls as he kissed my forehead. "Who wouldn't want to wake up next to a sleeping Haz every morning. With the light sun peaking through the curtains glowing off your body with you in my arms breathing ever so peacefully. Cuddling up by the couch watching movies.. whenever. Saving water by showering together." I feel my face heat up.

"But your Mom doesn't know about us. So theres no reason for you to come to my house, which would probably be the first place she'd look. But anyway, you have one more year left. You can do this. We could do this." He rests his forehead against mine and closes his eyes. "Okay?"

"Okay.." I dip my head forward and give him a light kiss.

He lips curl up to a smile and he turns and starts the car back up.

"Um.. boo?"

"Yeah Haz?"

"Can we just skip our anniversary dinner and go straight to your flat? I'm hungry for something else." His eyes flicker over to look at me and his eyes grow dark. I wiggle my eyebrows as he turns the car back around.

*

*

*

Fellow readers, sorry for the lack of sexually explicit moments. I promise that the next Larry moment/chapter shall please thou! If you even want.. explicitness

ADIOS MI AMORS!!! If you like these little Larry moments, I'd be nice if you showed your support and commented or at least voted c:

Catori xx