Chapter 15- Caught

"Calm down Zayn," I said out loud as I attempted to stifle a laugh. Zayn hushed me as he pressed his ear against the door.

I threw my head back and yelled "MY MOMS NOT HE-" Zayn pounced on the bed and covered my mouth with his hand. At his attempt to keep me quiet he's now sprawled on top of me. He's oblivious to my racing heart and he tilts his head to the side as he listens for movements outside my door. 

I grab his hand from my mouth and move it to my chest as I roll my eyes. "Paranoid much."  

He glares down at me before rolling his hips down against my groin once. I let out a involuntary moan and I stare wide eyed at him as he chuckles at my reaction.

"No. You're not allowed to do that." I try to keep my voice steady but it wavers and I curse silently under my breathe.

"And why's that" A mischievous smile plays across his lips and he begins to roll down against mine once more but I dig my nails forcefully in his hips and he stops in his tracks. "You haven't even given me a proper kiss."

Zayn lets out a small laugh..then a couple chuckles fall from his lips and soon I feel the vibrating on my own chest as he's full blown losing it. My bottom lip protrudes out.. "what's so funny."

"Nothing babe." He kisses my chin softly then each corner of my lips just barely. My breathing becomes irregular as his lips hover over mine and he brushes over them so timidly.. Its like a feather grazing over my lips. But just those feather grazes are enough to send jolts down my body.

This is it. My hearts racing and I slowly close my eyes shut. My long awaited kiss.

But I never feel the pressure of his lips, it never comes. My patience runs out and I lean forward, but just as I did that he jolts backwards and rolls off me.  

I leaned forward in a sitting position " I-I'm sorry." I stutter out as my face reddens at the rejection and I look down at my hands. 

Even though I'm not sorry, I'm extremely frustrated. He puts one hand on my waist and the other on my upper thigh and he pulls me over him so I was straddling him. He places his hands on my hips and he rest his forehead on mine as he chuckles out. "You're so impatient Nialler." 

My eyes flicker up and I my breath hitches as I stare up into those golden honey orbs. I'll never get used to them.

He dips his head down and rubs his nose against mine as he gives me an Eskimo kiss and I feel his breathe against my lips that's just beckoning me to devour them. 

God ..when did I get so set on kissing this creature.

"Not what I meant." I shudder out.

He kisses my nose then starts to leave open mouth kisses starting below my earlobe and working his way down my neck as he sucks just barely..not enough to give me a love bite but just enough to drive me absolutely mad and leave a slight hue of red.

"Z-Zayn" I moaned as I tilted my head even farther to the right.

My eyes go wide as the door swings open and my mom stares at us in complete shock with her eyebrows raised and her mouth agape at the scene. Zayns face turns beet red and he grips my hips and flings me off him as he straightens his shirt and opens his mouth as too say something but nothing comes out.

"H-Hey Mum. Umm.. this isnt- this is exactly what is it looks like." I run my hand through my hair on the back of my head as I smile sheepishly at her. Zayn's jaw clenches as he stares wide eye'd at me.

I did a double take when I saw her smile widely and yell at the top of her lungs as she dipped her head back, "HA." And with a wave of her hand she closed the door. 

I was about to run after her but Zayn grabbed my upper arm pulling me to his chest as he stroked my hair repeatedly. "Some things are best left not said Nialler. Shh.. it's okay leave her be."

"Why.. are you petting me." I muffled into his chest.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me away. "Sorry."

"You know you're going to have to talk to her later...and I really want to know what that all was about."

"Later... we'll take her out to some fancy dinner and I'll charm her into liking me." He placed his fingers over his lips as he thought carefully.

"...Zayn..You don't have to do th-"

"Shh.." He places a finger to my lips and pressed his chest to mine as he kept his crooked smile on his face. "So.." He places a knuckle under my chin and tilts my head up to look at him. "Wanna go on a date with me?" 

I swung the door and ran after her. Zayn was about to run after me but he halted two steps out the door and awkwardly and quietly walked backwards back in the room deciding against it. 

"Mom! W-what was that..all about?" I stopped in my tracks when she turned around with an amused smile on her face.

"I knew it. JEFF OWES ME 30 POUNDS." My moms eyes grew distant and her eyes held the fires of triumph. 

"Wait- WHAT. You bet to Uncle Jeff that I was GAY?" I looked at her with complete disbelief.

"Well..it's true, yeah? But anyway.. I wish you would have told me yourself sooner. Zayn, Come'ere!" My moms eyes grew dark and her voice boomed throughout the flat making my palms begin to sweat.

I saw him slowly open the door and peak his head out. My mom ordered him over as she waved him over with her finger, keeping that stern face of hers intact and making Zayn begin to feel sweat on the back of his neck. He grazed his hand over the back on his neck as he kept his head down and slowly walked up to her with a nervous grin.

"So what is this? What's going on? Was this a fling thing I just interrupted or are you two in a relationship." My mom crossed her arms and asked with a demanding voice.

"We're in a relationship.." Zayn muttered out. "I apologize for not informing you earlier." 

Zayn being oh so formal? This is too good. I wanted to comfort him and make fun of him but I also wanted to crawl in a hole and rot for the way my mom found out..

But what happened next was nothing I would have expected.

My mom broke into a smile and grabbed both his shoulders and pulled him into a tight hug. Zayn and I had wtf looks on our faces as he peered at me over her shoulder.

She pats his back. "Well, welcome welcome. Hurt my boy I'll rip your soul out and feed it to the Irish brothern." She walks away snickering to herself as she leaves the room.

Zayn shudders out the feeling of terror from his core and whips his head back at me and points. "Now you have no choice. You're going on a date with me."

*

*

*

HAAA, I thought Nialls mums reaction was funny c: 

I was going to make this longer..but I can't..so you'll just have more chapters!!

Why is Zayn waiting to give Niall a full blown passionate-love-lust-moaning kiss? Find out next on, YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE. Not really.. Larry chapter next. Yuu kno wut dat meens, eh? EHHH?

Catori xx