Chapter 4 - Li to the rescue

Well.. My face doesn't look that bad.

I look at myself in the mirror and the swelling has gone down a lot. There's just a small cut on my cheek.

I lift my shirt up and wince from the pain. My eyes widen slightly as I see the splotches of bruises that had multiple hues to it. 

I breathe out roughly through my teeth as I change my clothes. Time for another day of hell.

*

*

*

 "Well, you look like absolute hell." Demi gaps at my face as her finger slowly inches toward the cut on my cheek. 

"Thanks for telling me what I already know." I say as I lean away from her finger. "I just wish I would have told the principle or something."

"I'm telling you this now, that if it has anything to do with Delirium.. they won't care." She mutters the last the words quietly.

"Why? That's completely ridiculous. How can they let these guys just get away with whatever the hell they want to!" I'm seething with anger.

"Zayn Maliks dad.. Owns this building. People know that, so they get scared and the staff turns a blind eye to what really goes on in this school." She smiles sadly at me.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I don't get it. I just don't understand how people can just put up with that..

"Okay class! In this activity, we will have to pair up." Mr. Tomlinson yells through out the class.

Demi links arms with me and smiles brightly.

"Boy with girls, Boy with boy, or girl with girl. Whatever floats your boat, but in this activity.. you have to charm the wits out of your partner.. in a country accent. GO!" He yells as he jumps slightly and punches the air. 

Everyone shuffles around the room to go to their partner.

"Louis, be my partner." Harry says as he gets up and walks over to him.

"um.. I'm pretty sure that there is a student in this room that does not have a partner." Mr. Tomlinson says as he pushes his glasses up and crosses his arms.

"And that would be me, so you're my partner." Harry smiles real big and winks. 

"Ahh.. I don't think so Harry."

"You got the biggest... purdest di-" Mr. Tomlinson puts his hand over Harrys mouth and blushes profusely.

Demi and I sit next to each other so I just turned around in my seat with a sly smirk on my face and an eyebrow raised.

"Well, howdy do ma'am. You have the purdest smile in all the dang country." I wink and dip my non-existent hat. 

She giggles. "Impressive accent. And you sir, have the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. Mm.Mm.Mm." She bats her eyelashes.

*

*

*

After English, I decide to change into my gym clothes during passing. I do not want to be in that locker room again. But I am curious to something.. Why was Liam there when he doesn't even have gym that period..

"Hey there snowflake." 

I see Zayn leaning against the wall, one foot on the wall and his arms crossed.

Of course he would be standing there. Even with my attempts to avoid him.. he finds me.

I ignore him and as I pass by him he grabs my shirt and slams me on the wall. I cry out as the pain echos throughout my body. He put his hand on the wall next to my head and towers over me.

"I said.. Hey. There. Snowflake." He looks down at me with eyes that are daring me to say something.

Which, of course i'm going to.

"Yeah.. and I was going to walk by like you said nothing at all." I spat and tried to get away but he gripped my shoulders to the wall, keeping me in place. He inched toward my face and my breath hitched.

"I don't think you understand that I can make your life a living hell." He whispers in my ear.

My eyes go wide and I froze.

"C'mon Zayn. Lets go!" Liam comes out of no where and wraps his arm around Zayns neck and pulls him away.

"Li! Wh-What are you doing?" Zayn starts to say as Liam leads him in the gym.

I slide down the wall, staring blankly at the door they just went through.

What the hell.. just happened.

I put my hand on my chest and I feel my heart racing.

This is the second time... that he's been there for me..

I don't get it.

*

*

*

Okay. So have you ever had on your mind exactly whats going to happen..like its in there and you can see it perfectly.. But when you try to write it down it comes out all.. blah D:

So that's kinda whats happening with me. So forgive me lovelies.

I'm thinking about making a chapter with just Harry and Mr. Tommooo. Maybe just Maybe o:

Vote/comment please!

-Catori xx