Chapter 10- Things are not always what they seem

----Zayn POV--

...My head...fucking hurts..like hell.

I turn my head into the pillow and groan slightly. What the hell happened last night...

"Paul...bring me water." I keep my eyes closed and yell slightly. I wince at the sound of my voice. When no one came I frowned. "Paaaaul." Insolent..butler..

I inhale deeply and smirk a little bit. It smells like.. somewhat of a tropical forest. Sweet in a way... Not technically fruity, but it has a bit of a huskiness about it. I inhale deeply once more. Smells nice....wait a minute..

My eyes snap open. This does not smell like my room...This does not LOOK like my room. Where the... WHERE THE HELL AM I. My eyes gaze around the room frantically and I take in the unfamiliar surroundings. It's really small compared to mine.. There's some posters on the wall, the drawers have some clothes hanging out of them. There's a black desk in the corner of the room which looks like it puked out paper. I feel someone shift on the bed next to me and I feel their foot graze against my leg.. I froze..Oh my god. My head snaps to look at the person and all I see is the top of someones head and the rest of them is buried in the blanket. She has blond hair and it's sticking it all sorts of directions. I slowly lift the blanket and peer in..

"AHH!" I spazz and fall off the bed taking the blanket with me."AHHHH." I scream again as I look down at my body and a sigh of relief falls from my lips as I see that my clothes are still on. 

My sworn enemy is peering down at me with annoyance. Even though I'm fully clothed I bring the blanket up to my face as I watch him with crazed, confused eyes. He rubs his eyes with the back of his hand as he yawns.

"Why are you yelling so early in the morning." He says quietly, his voice groggy from sleep.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." I shout at him. I look at him and he's in nothing in his boxers. GOD did something happen last night? No. I wouldn't let things get that far. This boy ...KIDNAPPED ME. Oh-ohmygod I've been taken hostage. "I HAVE LAWYERS." 

"Shut up." He scowled. "Be happy I didn't leave you in the middle of the woods by yourself."

"Wha-what?!"

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "You were drunk as hell. You passed out in the middle of the woods. I practically dragged you back to the party but your little posse was no where to be found. So I brought you to my house. Kay?"

I closed my eyes and leaned it against the bed. My hangover taking full effect and my head ache is getting worse by the minute. I think back to last night and little hazy clips of what happened flash through my mind.

Harry and I take three shots. We danced a lot and got the people riled up. Harry disappeared. Drank more.. I had to pee..Uh.. I went the woods.. I got lost..

I groan loudly and a woman burst through the door. 

"Oh good. You guys are up." She smiled real wide and she walked over to me and offered me a glass of water and some aspirin. Unfazed by the fact that I was sprawled on the floor with a look of dread on my face.

I took it cautiously but I gave her a small smile. "Thanks."

"No problem hun. Breakfast is done, come eat when you're ready." She handed Niall some water and aspirin also then she walked out the room.

"Was.. that your mum?" I look over at him and he nods as he hops out of bed and heads toward the door. 

"Well.. are you going to come eat? Cause' i'm starving." He asks as he leans against the door frame.