Chapter 21- Disoriented

“Don’t go.” Zayn whispered against my lips. We were pressed up against each other against each other in front of the gate that led to Zayns house.

“You know I don’t want to.” I chuckled and pecked his lips before trying to wiggle out of his death grip. Which is true, I don’t. I just want to waste time doing absolutely nothing with Zayn. Or somethingsomething would be good to.

“Then stay. Seriously. It’s been hot lately, so we could I dunno.. Go for a swim in my pool.” His hands slides up my sides and back down at a torturous rate. “Go to the cinema.” He presses a tantalizing kiss against my lips, “And not really watch the movie.”

“Um, if we’re gonna watch a good movie I haven’t seen, I want to watch the movie.” I squint my eyes at him annoyingly.

He closes his eyes and tilts his head back a bit as he sighs deeply, going back to sliding his hands up and down my sides, inadvertently pressing our hips together, “I’ll pretend you didn’t say that. You never said that, what you meant is you're eager for me to snog the life out of you and you’re excited to jump in my bed and-”

“I AM NOT-” I stifle a giggle as he silences me with a kiss.

*HONK HONK*

“Is she- is she rushing me?” Zayn’s raises his eyebrows up as he takes a few steps towards the blue Porsche threatening. I laugh and grab his sleeve pulling him back. "Where are you guys going anyway?"

"Not sure, i'll text you later." I give him a chaste kiss and run down the long gravel road, sliding into the front seat. "See you tomorrow!"

“Hey Cass.” I smile and she flashes me her sparkly whites.

“So, we’re going to this nice little pub near London, you’re going to love it Niall.It’s very chill. It has  wooden-” She rambles on and on about the designs and different drinks and I just smile at how excited she gets. In a way I missed that part of her, I was sucked into the Cass vortex that I had no time to think about myself or problems. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, kept my mind off things.

~*~

I’m trying to drink slowly, i’d like to be aware of my surroundings. Though Cassie keeps trying to make me drink more and it’s just irritating.

“Hey, Niall. You having a good time?” She slurred.

“Great time.” I muttered sarcastically as I lifted my half empty beer and clanked it with her fourth glass.

“Here, drink this.” I stare at it suspiciously and her eyes are piercing into me with a wide smile. It was a clear blue liquid, like the sky. with salt around the edges, I shrugged and took it out of her hand.

I take two big gulps and it burns as it slides down my throat.

“There ya go! I’m going to see some friends over...over there.k? Don’t be a Debby downer kaaaay?” I wave her off and she kisses my cheek and bounced off. I’d much rather be with Zayn right now.

I start to hear someone play guitar, a soothing sound really. I drift over to wear a boy is strumming slowly and he gestures his head for me to sit across from him. He has big brown inviting brown eyes and raven hair swept to the side. Good eye candy, i’d say.

My head feels fuzzy as I sit down and I smile at him as he continues to play. My vision starts to blurr and I try to blink it away. I start to stand up and grip the pole beside me when I saw the shattered glass. When did I drop it?

“H-help.”I choke out and stare at the feather haired boy in front of me but he did nothing but stare.

I fell, disoriented on the wooden floor. I couldn’t move. I stared at the three figures staring down at me, the laughter fading as everything went black.

~*~

I woke up with a pounding head ache and no memory of what happened. I squinted my eyes  at the light flowing out the curtains and shielded them with my head as I tried to sit up.Well.. I’m not a Zayn’s. He’s curtains are always closed.

“Oww..” I groaned as I sat up, and gasped when I took in my surroundings.

“Where am I...” My heart sank with each item of clothing I found on the floor.

I looked at the mirror at the other side of the room,

I had a great time last night. written In pink lipstick with a kiss plastered beside the words.

*

*

*

Gah, you guys deserve so much better than this. Seriously. BUTT, I had a lot of homework to do and lala but I did post this week like I promised! I hope it wasn't too bad. The fact that I got more votes and comments than I asked for completely.. surprised me and I was so happy and omg I love you guys so much.  It gave me motivation to get my put on wattpad and post another chapter! Even though it could have been better.. wayy better. love you!!! kl;sjdf;kljasasdf

Catori xx