Chapter 17- Dancing trees above us

I peer out the stained glass window as I see the blur of familiar buildings pass by me and we pull up to Niall's apartment complex.

"Sir Zayn, would you like me to accompany you?" Paul looks at me through the corner of his eye and I shake my head no.

"I'll be alright." I give him a smile as I climb out of the car. 

Maybe I should have told him that our date was today....He better be home.

I knock on the door and smile as I see a sleepy Niall squint his eyes at the harsh sun and rub them with the back of his hands. "Hey you. What are you doing here so early?"

"Niall.. it's three o' clock." I chuckle as his eyes widen.

"Oh.."

"So.. You have ten minutes to get ready for our date." I try to keep a straight face as his eyebrows crease.

"W-what!? You couldn't have texted me?!" Niall walks back into the house and I let myself in. A smile plays on my lips as I hear his heavy footsteps run into his room and start to open and slam drawers.

He comes out in tight jeans and a tight red polo shirt with his hair tousled but neat in a way that makes me what to run my hands through them and ruin it. I hold back my approving groan as I force out a disapproving noise and shake my head.

Panic flashes in his eyes, "W-what? It doesn't look nice?" He fiddles with his fingers and I can tell he feels insecure and I quickly try to reassure him.

"No! You look amazing it's taking all my will to not tear you up right now." I mutter out so quickly he does a double take and frowns again.

But, I see the corner of his lips curl up as his face turns a shade of pink, "W-What?"

"Nothing." I bring a fist to my mouth and clear my throat. "It's just going to interfere with my plans for our date."

"What are we doing so I know what to take off." He starts to walk back to his room but I grab his upper arm and turn him back around.

I flash him a cheeky smile as I grab the hem of his shirt, "Well for one.. you should take this off." He blushed as I pulled it over his head. I bent down and gave him a sweet kiss on his collarbone and his breath hitches. "And you should take this off.." I whisper in his ear as I start to fumble with his pants button  and I take his earlobe in between my teeth.

"WHOOOo00ooooA." I hear his mothers voice and we both fling ourselves from each other blushing profusely. She's leaning against the wall as she calmly sips her tea with her eyebrows up in amusement watching us closely.

"MUM." Niall yells as he buttons his pants button and grabs his shirt off the floor, his face on fire.

"Hey, now. This is the living room." She doubles over laughing as Niall storms in his room and I awkwardly follow behind him.

 "Wear something comfy." I watch him pull a tank over his head and when he starts to unbutton his pants button and I tilt my head and watch closely.

His eyes catch mine and he sneers out, "Do you mind?"

"Yes." 

He sighs and turns around and pushes his pants down over his bum. I let out a whistle and he glares at me through the corner of his eye with a hue to this cheeks.

I admire him from a far as he tries to fix his hair. He takes about 5 minutes and just ends up putting on a snapback.  How did I get to be so lucky? Hopefully this date will be far better than the last, now that he's actually mine. I love that.. Niall is mine. Mine Mine Mine. I'll be damned if I let someone take him from me.

I was probably looking at him with some animalistic possiveness in my eyes cause he has this weird look on his face. "Okayy! Let's go babe."

"So where are we going that we need those?" Niall asks as he points to the bikes attached to the roof of the car before climbing in.

"You'll see." I smile as I settle myself next to him and take hold of his hand. 

"C'mon Zayn, tell meeeee." He whines out before sticking out his bottom lip.

I stare at it for a while before kissing his nose. "Just 1 more hour to go." 

He sighs heavily before leaning his head against my shoulder. Soon enough things become more desolate as we start to head into the countryside. 

"Jesus..are we going to no mans land." Niall basically has his face pressed against the window as he watches all the trees blur by. "Reminds me of Mulligar in a way."

My guards sets the bikes down and hands me a canvas knapsack and Niall one also. 

Nialls looks up at the towering trees and how the brances dance above us from the wind with awe.

"Thanks guys. So i'll call you when to come get us? If not, just come by before sunset."

They bow slightly and start to head back inside the car. "I'll see you then, Sir Zayn." Paul says as he closes the door. "Have a good time you two."

"Wait.. they're not staying with us?!" Niall panics. "C'mon guysss, tag along." 

I gape at him for a while as he stares sadly at the leaving range rover. What a way to start our date.

*

*

*

Finally updated.. sorry for the long wait. I know I rushed so it's not my best work. I guess this is what you call a filler? Here you goooo. 

Side bar picture is basically.. how I think it'll look like. 

Catori xx