Maiden In Black: Enter Kita

Misspellings may occur due to our keyboards screw up Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV.

Kita Higurashi above.....

==================================

Looking upon the scenery, the scenery of my Japanese Heritage upon me, the motherland of my Father Ayato Higurashi, Tokyo Japan. I used to visit my cousins here when I had summer break in America growing up. I was the oldest out of the grandchildren of my Grandfather, I was the one who loved babysitting my younger cousins who were way younger than me.

Though I am learning disabled, I could not learn the Japanese language because of my learning problem, which made me unable to finish highschool.

My father couldn't send me to a special school cause in America it costs and arm and leg to do so. So I quit school. My dad then got lung cancer, he slowly died from it, he used to smoke cigarettes as a teenager to his twenties, then quit when my mom got pregnant with me, and my mom died giving birth to me.

Dad died a month ago and his will stated for me to go live with my Aunt and grandfather in Japan, he wanted me to learn about my Japanese Heritage which I adore more than my American Heritage.

My mother like me had pure gray hair with black streeks and some white streeks, my hair on my right side is spiked up in a pink look, my hair goes to my middle of my back, it is wildly spikey too, I had spikey bangs going to my gray eyebrow on my right side of my face, which like my spiked up hair on that side had streeks of black and white going through my hair, even through the spiked bang over my right eyebrow. My pink eyes, and pale as snow skin I inherited from my mother, she was the gentlest woman you could ever meet my dad told me, but when she was moody or angry boy she was cruel though but he loved her for who she was.

The homeland that is half of my blood, was weeping, meaning it was pouring tears of rain, crying for the death of my father in my opinion. I heard my cousin got married to a man who lived far away, now only the soccer brat Sota was the youngest in the household. I haven't seen Gramps, Auntie, Kagome, or Sota since I was fifteen.

I have changed so much, they would be shocked I listen to only Japanese Music, they would be shocked even though I don't understand the translation at all to me the music is beautiful, but I do feel the emotions in the song.

I have always been an emotionally sensitive child, growing up I always knew upon walking in a room if someone was sad or upset and try to comfort the person. I always have this feeling I am having dejavu, my dad told me my great grandmother was a Gifted Empath, so I might have inherited a little of the gift, I tend to try to ignore my gifts the best I can when they act up.

The taxi pulled up across the street of the long stone steps of Higurashi Shrine, where the rest of my family lived, my only living relatives are. I get out with an umbrella over my head, and carry my one bag I packed over one shoulder, and the taxi driver I handed him money and he drove off once I shut the door.

Thunder clapped overhead making me jump, since I was a child I have been scared of storms, scientists call being afraid of storms AstraPhobia.

I have it bad. I saw kids walking in the sidewalk in front of the path leading to Higurashi Shrine, they were in uniforms, so I decided to walk up to them.

I walk fast over to them and stop in front of them making the three boys whisper to themselves. "Um...excuse me do you know Sota Higurashi?" I ask and the three boys looked at me clueless.

They spoke in their language but I did not understand them. "Higurashi Sota?" I ask again.

One boy blinked and nods pointing to the stone steps. "Ah, is he home at Higurashi Shrine?" I ask following my gaze where the boy points.