Maiden In Black: Jinenji's Help

Only Kita Will only have a POV!

=================================

Snoozing away I was, I don't know how long I slept, since usually a person has to wake me up regularly due to my sleep disorder making me sleep too long, that is until I felt a hand slightly shake my shoulder, making me slowly open my eyes and groggily blink them open. I saw Jinenji's Mom smile at me whispering.  "I have breakfast ready for you."

I sit up yawning and look to see Sesshomaru was still sleeping panting from his wounds, sweat drenching his silver bangs, even his chest, neck and forehead was covered in sweat.

Jinenji's Mom sighs and sat next to me, and she cupped my chin as I flinch in pain from my bruised up face. "You are injured as well, I did not notice it due to it was night out, let me treat the bruises and even the one on your stomach."

"How'd you know I had one on my stomach?" I ask.

"Yumi noticed it but forgot to tell me." Jinenji's Mom replied as she began putting green creme on my face and she undid my kimono and rubbed it from my ribs down to my belly button. "You bruise pretty easily, some humans do bruise easily. But I can tell your body isn't used to such punishment either." Jinenji's Mom says.

"Men from my Era weren't as strong as men here, so no, but I did get beat up alot though by gangs." I tell Jinenji's Mom.

"I see now why the Dog likes you, you have a wit he likes in women." Jinenji's Mom replied to me chuckling. "This ointment should help with swelling and help heal the bruising quicker." Jinenji's Mom helped me put my kimono back in order she let me wear. "That color suits your fair skin, I'm glad I chose it."

"Thanks, for everything I mean." I say to her.

"Do you want Kagome to know you are here?" Jinenji's Mom asked.

I shook my head. "No, Sesshomaru wouldn't want that, he doesn't like people seeing him in this state, he's very prideful."

"I've noticed, we met him only once." Jinenji's Mom replied.

"Is him sweating like that normal?" I ask.

"He has a slight fever, we gave him something, all it takes is time." Jinenji's Mom replied.

I look at Sesshomaru seeing his face was in a painful look, and he was panting like he did when I got up. I feel bad he got injured like this, but he did it all for me. "Kita." I heard Sesshomaru say in his sleep.

"I will give you some time alone with him. He seems to be wanting you by him." Jinenji's Mom says to me and left the cottage.

"Kita." Sesshomaru pants out in his sleep.

I lay down next to him putting my head against his sweat covered bandaged chest, my spiky hair touching his chin. "I'm here. Calm down." I tell Sesshomaru as I put my hand on his cheek.

Sesshomaru leans his cheek into my hand in his sleep, and he relaxed. "Please get better soon." I tell Sesshomaru who soon sleeps deeper with a more peaceful look on his face as Jinenji's Mom came in with a bowel of soup and bread.

"Here eat, as long as you are near him, he will be relaxed." Jinenji's Mom says and I sit up and began to eat as Jinenji's Mom looks to Sesshomaru and smiled. "He truly adores you but is hiding it. He doesn't want you leaving his side it seems even when he's ill. That's one male that's very possessive yet cares alot about you."
Jinenji's Mom sighs. "I still remember Jinenji's Father, he was just stunning, and he adored me just as much as Sesshomaru does for you. Our passionate nights were enjoyable together."

I felt creeped out by her telling me about her having sex so boldly with the father of Jinenji. How old was she anyways?!

I finish my food and hand her the bowel. "Would you like another bowel?" Jinenji's Mom asked and I shook my head nope. "I see worrying over him makes it hard to eat."